The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Box Hill

Guest EncoreWRC

Guest EncoreWRC

I am off to Box Hill, Surrey tomorrow. Is anyone around to join me. I know its not an official meet but I was going to join the bikes and other car modders. If ya gonna join me let me know - might be my first chance to meet fellow supra lovers!

Cheers Guys and Girls

Guest EncoreWRC

feel free. I am travelling from Oxted in surrey, so M25 from Clackets lane and pick up the Dorking A24 I think. Depends where you guys are coming from. I have never met anyone from this club as I am new so you;ll have to keep your eys out for a silver supe on 18's with veilside kit. Hey there can't be that many of them!!!!!!!!!!

Guest EncoreWRC

if anyone needs to get hold of me I am on 07725 580042

For me to meet at clackets services is a pain as I am kind of behind the serivice area and have to go miles out to get back into it. If someone wants to drop me a text when your there, if ya going I can join the M25 at J6 and meet you in transit.

Guest EncoreWRC

Garfy, I am J6 of M25 and next to A22 at Godstone. Did you want to meet me at Gostone Shell Petrol garage and I can lead you to Box Hill from there

Guest EncoreWRC

Nice meeting you Gareth - just to let you know after hitting my bumper today I have just bought a new one like I was talking about and my carbon bonnet - gotta start somewhere!!

See you again soon - hopefully on the 27th

Guest EncoreWRC

There will be on the 27th May if you did fancy meeting up?? Like I say - you have my number - just drop me a line