The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Caliper color

Fifty

Very nice! :)

Where did you get the decals from?

Did you do the red underlining yourself, I haven't seen any for sale like that?

i thought that it would look best as toyota intended.....(on the uk calipers the decals are like this) i had a guy make them for me. as a free be.

the rears are the same just smaller..

Hows about polished??? I polished a set of Uk fronts and they come up bladdy beautiful.

this is also someting i toyed with, however its impossible to keep them in the winter

if your gona strip them down i would get them powder coated in a black chrome or anthracite. then put decals as ive got on.

youle need to create the supra logo as a EPS file for a graphics house to cut out. The red line will be par of the same sticker but will be a solid vinyl not a print.

by the way the actual origional calipers were a graphite not black but the black hammerite looked the muts.

this is also someting i toyed with, however its impossible to keep them in the winter

if your gona strip them down i would get them powder coated in a black chrome or anthracite. then put decals as ive got on.

youle need to create the supra logo as a EPS file for a graphics house to cut out. The red line will be par of the same sticker but will be a solid vinyl not a print.

by the way the actual origional calipers were a graphite not black but the black hammerite looked the muts.

I've high temp laquered them so really no different to keeping any caliper clean dude.