The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lucifer and MKIV Store

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Well i bought a front and rear set of brake pads from Lucifer of the MKIV Store a few weeks back and received these within a couple of days of payment so was very pleased. Then had them fitted a day later and received a call from the garage saying that the rear pads did not fit and thought that it was weird they must fit and he did not know what he was on about. Then i checked the part number and turns out that they were UK-spec pads not J-spec like i had ordered, so sent young Martin an email and told him what had happened and got this reply:

I am not able to supply the rear pads at present, I have refunded your card including base rate interest for the duration I held you money. Appologies for letting you down. In this instnace we were very much at fault.

No excuses and got straight to the point which i thought was very good of him and the fact he took ownership of this problem so was very impressed.

But then he turns round and shocks me (in a good way) by sending me this:

I have arranged with Steve Manley to send you a set of pads direct from him at our expense, so you now have a refund for the rear pads and a set on their way to you.

Martin

Now this must certainly go beyond the call of duty and Customer Service expectancy and just thought that i would let you all know what a top man this guy is and what a pleasure it was doing business with him and MKIV Store

Thanks again Martin:respekt: :salute: :clap: :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top marks for Martin, great customer service you got there, quite rare these days.

Not related to MKIVstore but bought an item off a trader on Ebay, unfortunatley part of the tool was out of balance which would have caused bearing failure in the long term. I sent a message to expalin. Got a very pleasant phone call this morning, the guy was most appologetic, item to be collected at their expense and either repalced with new item or my money back, my choice.

Good to know that good customer service is not a thing of the past.

pleasing customers does seem very low on a lot of peoples priorities these days, especially in the car trade. That can't be said of any of the traders on here.... at least not the ones I hvae dealt with. Its always been swift, effective service. Worth £10 anyday :)

Guest mk47

martins the best trader ive ever dealt with aswell. he takes pride in his work and provides excellent service to his customers!

I have ordered a Greddy Titanium exhaust from the MKIV Store recently and I can say without a doubt Martin has kept me up to date all the time and I can't find any fault with his customer service at all.From the posts that I have read in the MKIV Store he must be the most forthcoming trader ever.If there ever was a trophy for the trader who thinks of the Supra owner all the time I would certainly give it to Martin.I've had dealings with Nic and the guys at Envy and I'm sure in some way they probably fall into the the same category.However, I take my hat off to Martin[Lucifer] as I know he is a new trader and the great deals just don't stop coming.I wish I had more money to spend:(

Guest sunnyG83
Might be a nice thing to send him a few quid, out of good will :)

dont you worry mate i will be sending him a nice suprise soon enough and will be using MKIV Store to spend my 1000quid i have saved as im over the moon with the whole experience. Glad that we have such great Traders on this forum.

Good to see a trader's investing in the clubs members and there hard earned cash

:iagree:

What a top bloke, that is going above and beyond the call. Martin obviously want to keep his customers and friends happy, which is a good thing.

A nice refreshing change, a shop run by a member for the members.

Just as long as he does not go "Royston Vasey" on us - some unsuspecting Celica owner wanders into the store to look at the "precious things" and then ends up married to the strange thing upstairs............

P.s. Who would be the "strange thing?"

if only all the other traders could act the same.

It does seem that mkivstore have a very customer focused attitude. It's about time that traders (not just on here) realise that there are other places we can spend our money and that service is a #1 priority.

Well done mkivstore

After this review I think I may have to change where I shop from now on, this is customer service at its best..........:D

2 other things I would like to say at this point, was that I thought maybe customer care was coming back into fashion or something, only the other day the garage I use currently gave me £400 to the cost of my Racing Hart wheel that fell off, ok it means I stick in £100 but Im not really grumbling, seeing as they could have refused it their responsibility, there was some lengthy time in the car leaving them and a problem becoming noticable and they never stomped their feet or argued. However I am pursuing another incident right now, where it seems I paid £400 for something that I never got, thing is this was over a year ago now, cant believe I havent realised till now, but the people in questoin are funnily enough having trouble remembering back that far and so far have been unable to locate any paper work referencing this situation...........but I await to see their actions or effort.....;)

Martin, 10/10 this sort of behaviour puts you leagues ahead of others..... ;)

if only all the other traders could act the same.

It does seem that mkivstore have a very customer focused attitude. It's about time that traders (not just on here) realise that there are other places we can spend our money and that service is a #1 priority.

Well done mkivstore

:( bit of a sweeping statement, I'm one of the 'all the other traders' and customer service is extremely important to me.

The real sign of a good trader, is not on how well they deliver the product (although obviously very important), but how they handle the situation when things go wrong, which they do for everyone from time to time.

Good service :clap:

:( bit of a sweeping statement, I'm one of the 'all the other traders' and customer service is extremely important to me.

The real sign of a good trader, is not on how well they deliver the product (although obviously very important), but how they handle the situation when things go wrong, which they do for everyone from time to time.

Good service :clap:

oi oi lol

I didn't once say that every trader is poor, I simply said that other traders (insert "some" if you like - it still means the same).

Your reputation speaks for itself nic, however, with every trader (including you) there are always things to improve on.

Lewis

PS - I have never bought anything from nic but he has done a fair amount of running around for me and his service in that respect has always been excellent

:yeahthat: I agree 100%. Nic you have a proven record of being on the ball from start to finish with orders, but Martin has only been going a couple of months and is keeping up a good standard (i tip my hat to you sir). I sometimes get the impression from traders that your dealing with their named company and that should be enough for customer satisfacton :(

:blush: Wow guys thanks. I have only just seen this thread, and what can I say.

Yes I do try to keep up a level of customer service that is second to none. Thanks alot for all your feedback. I'm still sat here stunned TBH. Wow...

I hope to continue the good service and pricing well into teh future.

Thanks so much.

Martin and Melissa

PS* there is an open invite to our wedding reception in Sept.