The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think ive made up my mind..

wkdtime

after considering the pros and cons and what id be wanting from my car and the budget i have to spend i have decided to go for the BL T67 DBB stage 2 kit hopefully at the end of the year. Below is a Dyno run sheet from one of the boys over the pond and im pretty sure Ian C was making 600whp with 1.4 bar boost (stand to be corrected).

The car made

493whp/444tq @ 18psi

554whp/489tq @ 23psi

634whp/562tq @ 28psi

Mods include

Boost Logic T67-DBB .68AR P-Trim

4" DP/MP

HKS 264 cams

HKS VPC/SAFC2/G-Force

RPS Carbon/Carbon

Boost Logic Fuel System 84lb injectors

"Also i made another run after the 634whp and richened it up some and still made 618whp with a very safe 11.4AFR across the board from 4.5k-7.5k"

Dynosheet503.jpg

Ian's got more info coming... ;) :D I've seen it and it's interesting reading.

That particular car isn't making good power...Ian made 580RWHP at 20psi on a 67p trim.

EDIT - actually that dyno is horrible!!! That's not set up well at all!!

Is that because hes running to high boost? or the fuelling isnt up to match? or both?

I'm not sure...his equipment is pretty low spec for controlling the fueling - it looks like he's made no attempt to add extra fuel for the higher boost levels...ie he just upped the boost.

Guest Terry S

How are you going to control the fuelling/timing mate, sorry just saw it's a VPC. Those injectors are approx 880cc. You need the VPC chip to be as close as possible.

How are you going to control the fuelling/timing mate, sorry just saw it's a VPC. Those injectors are approx 880cc. You need the VPC chip to be as close as possible.

Terry when i plant to go single with the above stated kit, for fuelling i was looking to drop in 720cc injectors and depending on budget will probably go for the emanage, if i can stretch it then id try for stand alone ECU.

Guest Terry S

sorry mate misread the first post. That sounds fine but drop in 800's maybe better and are at the limit of the EMU control capabilties