The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FOA peeps living east london/essex region with a VS Spoiler! - URGENT

heckler

Chaps/Chapessess

On wednesday I had a my car used as a pattern to make a fitted car cover, I asked to have it made a bit larger in the "wing department" to accommodate all sizes of wings. Now, the company will not go into production of the final cover until the "rough" one has been tested on a supe with a veilside rear wing incase any alterations have to be made. now here comes my question, Does anyone say work, or live within an hours travelling time of illford in essex (who has a veilside spoiler) mind the chap coming to visit to test the cover out?

If you willing to help me/them, if you could PM me with your details asap!

The covers i have seen, and used on other cars are first class, elasticated, cut to fit, mirror pockets etc... They do 3 types of cover,

Sahara

Sahara covers are suitable for in garage use. They are breathable, 100% ultraviolet resistant, protect from sunlight, dust, dirt, annoying little scratches and keep prying eyes from seeing your pride and joy!

They are suitable for year round use and help to keep interiors cool in hot weather. Paint fade is eliminated through UV resistance. Manufactured from a thick, non-woven material. These covers will not deposit fluff on mohair or canvas hooding material. They are also hand and machine washable.

Voyager

Voyager car covers are light yet very strong. They are often used on daily driven vehicles where overnight protection is required. Good compressability and small storage size make these ideal to remove and pop in the boot when not in use. We are pleased to introduce the ultimate in lightweight protection for your classic car...

Voyager covers are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are breathable, 100% ultraviolet resistant, protect from rain, snow, sunlight, dust, dirt, tree sap, birds etc., and annoying little scratches. They are suitable for year round use, helping to keep interiors cool in hot weather and protecting from frost and snow in winter. They also have good compressability, taking up very little space and are ideal to tuck in the boot and take on a journey.

Monsoon

Monsoon covers are extremely sturdy and are often used for vehicles that are stored outdoors or in barns on a long term basis or for vehicles that are only driven at the weekends.

Monsoon covers are produced with care to ensure long life and protection for your car. The waterproof material is designed for external use, is ultraviolet resistant, protects from rain, snow, sunlight, dust, dirt, tree sap, birds etc., and annoying little scratches. It also helps to keep the interior cool. Roof vents are fitted to assist dispersal of damp and condensation.

At Cover-Zone, we have worked hard to ensure that our unique designs result in production of the highest quality totally waterproof car covers that are available today. These covers utilise modern high-tech materials that combine a tough waterproof outer skin with a soft non-woven lining that will give maximum protection to your car’s paint. Double stitching and heat sealed seams complete the waterproofing and ensure unrivalled strength.

Sturdy underbody securing straps are provided. We also provide special silicone covers that can be fitted over the underbody strap connectors to prevent scratching of paintwork.

The company is called cover-zone.com

As soon as I found the prices of each, I will let you know.

Thanks for your help