The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guess what happened on the way home???

black cat

following my crappy day yesturday........

half way home thought. oh its warm ill put the ac on.................. cold air lovely.......................NOTHING.......... no cold just outside temp.. the mother f**kin ac has now failed at to make matters worse i had to drive a 55 all the way home with the under tray fouling the tarmac

hen i finally got home the tray was just a warm floppy mess with burn holes in it and now hanging on by 2 bolts..

so its in the garage broken.......

omfg.........omfg......omfg....:badmood: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it still looks sweet if thats any condolence....... no it is not.!

Oh dear.

Dude. Don't sweat. It will all work out ok in the end.

Air con is probably just a re-gass. You can get this quite cheap if you hunt around. I know it's yet ANOTHER in a recent long line of issues, but you've really had your fair share now and I can't see it going on much longer (I hope).

I think it's rebelling through under usage. ;)

Oh dear.

Dude. Don't sweat. It will all work out ok in the end.

Air con is probably just a re-gass. You can get this quite cheap if you hunt around. I know it's yet ANOTHER in a recent long line of issues, but you've really had your fair share now and I can't see it going on much longer (I hope).

I think it's rebelling through under usage. ;)

yes....... its my own fault, i may give it another polish this weekend if its very lucky.;)

Anyone know of any good AC diagnosis places ? My air con is leaking from somewhere and either need someone to tell me where its leaking, or fill it up with that funky coloured dye..........?

You need to speak to squiffy on here Ash. he isn't far from you :)