Guest Dave1wall

My Mates Veilside Kitted Supra Vs Railings

Who Do you think was the winner

http://www.image-upload.net/files/2095/DSC00066.JPG

http://www.image-upload.net/files/2095/DSC00065.JPG

http://www.image-upload.net/files/2095/DSC00064.JPG

Guest Dave1wall

Everyone was fine, there was only my mate in the car

Think it was a combo of wet road and lack of tyre tread that ended in this result, Plus to make matters worse he had a full set of new Blitz alloys in the car which he had just collected, D'oh

Guest Dave1wall

Sorry only got these pics, However what the phot doesn't show is the concrete bollard in front of the railings which was under the car.

Also when the car got winched off there was a lovely supra shape in the railings with half a veilside front bumper attached.

The supra apart from the damage in the photos also hit the railings that hard that the Rear Spoiler Split and fell off, We took the top half of the spoiler home with us.

Guest Dave1wall

Sorry Guys the pics are a bit on the large side I know,

Im off the opinion that a bit of touch up paint and she will be right:sly:

Also the old bill turned up and where more concerned with the railings than the driver or car, But they where beutiful looking railings ;)

I dont think the railings did win.

The car can be fixed, but the railing are dead and need replacing.

Can we consider a draw.

I'd say in it's current state, the railing is still doing a good job as a barrier. Can't say that the Supra is doing a good job as a car though. Therefore, barrier wins, no contest :p

:D

Guest Dave1wall

Just being speking with my mate, Looks like an insurance write off the inspectors reckon, Yet to hear from the Old Bill ref Railings and damage to public property.

Also been back to the Location and the railing is looking pretty bad shape, the concrete bollard has been moved as it was blocking the footpath, now there is a sizable hole where it used to be.

Must agree thay bulb popping out does resemble Terminators eye.

Forgot to mention when the recovery truck arrived he winched the Supra backwards off the railings and before winching it up the truck, he ripped what remaind of the Veilside front bumper off, Which ment his car was on the truck and sat lonely in the middle of the road was a Lifless half of front bumper OOHH BLESS IT !!!!