The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got My Veilside Ti Fitted :d

Guest mk47

Guest mk47

Hi people dam am i happy today! been down to visit lucifer down in bristol.. top bloke.. took real good care of my car and got it fitted in the end! highly reccomend him to anybody who wants supra parts!!!!

the car sounds so different and feels different to drive.. although VERY loud.. let off 2 car alarms back in leicester.

excellent although i will be using the baffle now n then :p

i will try getting a sound clip soon.

Guest mk47

lol clearly lucifer is not experienced enough to work with such a high spec car :p

not really it was a bitch getting on! finally got it on though and sounds great!

I've got a decatted Hiper and had mine in TTC until ChrisW noticed what the previous "tuner" had done. He put it back to sequential and is was a lot quieter. I would have thought a single would be LOT louder though ?

3 out of 4 manifold studs sheered, no matter how carefull I was, Backwards and forwards for about 10 mins on each one hopeing they woudl unbind, but to no avail. So I had no choice but to sheer them and then remove the manifolds and drill adn re tap them.

All I can say is thank god it was an NA not a TT. I hate it when it happens on a TT.

OH PS to anyone else, I charge £50 for fitting that, now I charge by the hour!

Guest mk47

ill take some pics later on. its extremely loud but i like it - gona use it with the baffle more though if i record a sound clip on my phone as .amr can someone convert it to wav or somethin?

james iv already got a show plate which i had made but probs get another now saying 2 LOUD or somthin. its only K reg or i would have bought the l88oud plate!!