The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gumball to France - Convoy (19th May) to Ashford TravelLodge

S7EVE

Hi Gumballer's. :D

I know a few of us have booked in at the TravelLodge at Ashford for the Friday night before the Gumball.

How does everyone fancy convoying down together?

Having spoken to Burna, how does 12:00 somewhere in the midlands sound? Meeting Venue Ideas? This will give us a nice drive down and hopefully avoid the nasty period on the M25. Thoughts?

Likewise anyone else passing through and like to meet up? Any Northerners/Scots for a convoy?

Names and suggestions below.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll have to meet you all there as im unsure on times yet. Need to get the minge-in-law to babysit the kids, sort pets out etc etc. IS everyone going to meet up in the bar or something? i should be there before 3pm anyway

You'll be there before us then Lee!

Yea, I'll definately be up for a few cold ones on the evening... and I think its safe to say Burna will be too! :D

Perhaps we should all arrange to meet in the bar at 6pm or something?

You'll be there before us then lee!

Perhaps we should all arrange to meet in the bar at 6pm or something?

post up in another section about this as not everyone is going to read it in the midlands section. i'll definitely be in the bar before 6pm. i'll wear my supra t-shirt and will be the fat piss head propping the bar:d

What time do you finish Pete? Even so could leave around 2pm and should still hit the M25 before 4...

I expect to finish at 13:00 - the car will be loaded and ready, will nip home to get changed. It takes 45mins or so to get to Stourbridge/Kidderminster or M40.

I'll talk to Vicki tonight and see what she says.

Is there a meet place and time confirmed i'm up as I'm coming on the Dragonball now let me know I will be there :)

I guess the first services you come across on the M40 would make sense? Warwick? Can have a coffee whilst waiting for others to arrive?

I've confirmed with Vicki that I'll collect her at 13:00, that means we'll get to we could get to warwick for about 14:15?

Ok, sorted, Warwick Services on the M40 for 2pm onwards.

4 of us expected then?

Burna,

Pete,

Ian R,

and myself.

Anyone else more than welcome!

See you all there :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

So this is still ok with everyone right?

I think I will be there.....doh too late!

Had a great time guys, ca't wait for DragonBall 2007

Everyone get home ok? Ian you got my walkie talkie still? Any chance you can bung it in the post for me?