The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power Enterprise CamCom

Nic

• 6 months later...

Hi Gaz,

Can you tell me a little more about this product? What you used it on and what performance gains you experienced. Also if you could give me some indication of the setup and install costs for it that'd be great.

I'm surprised no one else has talked about this product much given the limited choices for the VVTi.

Thanks.

Yeah, my car has it. And the corresponding inlet cam.

Edit, errrr no that's a lie, the thing on mine is called ValCon or somesuch.

That's the HKS one, I supplied one of these kits to Terry, not sure how he got on with it though.

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/engine/valcon/valcon.html#pro

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/engine/valcon/img/valconpro_image.jpg

Am I right thinking the HKS one is just cam changes though where the CamCom does fuelling as well?

- In order that it corresponds to all round such as circuit, drift and drug from the town riding, deciding profile.

- The genuine exchange type which does not need processing the head, the piston and the valve spring etc. altogether.

- Actualizing the output rise at entire area with the combined use with VALCON. Low in the high rotary limits the efficiency which is close to the 272° cam is shown without designating the torque in the rotary limits as sacrifice.

Am I right thinking the HKS one is just cam changes though where the CamCom does fuelling as well?

The HKS Valcon essentially does the same as the CamCon ie. controls the VVTi system. The HKS Valcon also includes 264 intake cam though.

The HKS Valcon essentially does the same as the CamCon ie. controls the VVTi system. The HKS Valcon also includes 264 intake cam though.

Sorry if I'm sounding thick but on the CamCon site it says "Precise adjustments of air/fuel every 500rpm between 2000rpm and 9000rpm within +20% to -10% in 1% increments."

I can't see air/fuel amongst all the Japanese text on the HKS site?

Sorry if I'm sounding thick but on the CamCon site it says "Precise adjustments of air/fuel every 500rpm between 2000rpm and 9000rpm within +20% to -10% in 1% increments."

I can't see air/fuel amongst all the Japanese text on the HKS site?

Yes your right Pete, I've just re-read the CamCon spec, I didn't realise it did fueling as well, which as you say the Valcon doesn't.

It seems extremely good value for money then ;)