The mkiv Supra Owners Club

crap morning..........

black cat

brakes are nailed... stuck in traffic...almost ran out of fuel..... got to work and have half ripped the undertray off, now dragging on floor.:(

car looks sweet though:cool:

Weather out side is Stunning, and I'm off for a drive soon.

It's good to be off

Guest sunnyG83

i can sympathise with you mate as my brakes are shot too and i managed to rip the undertray off while i was reversing as it caught on the lip of the pavement DOH plus my tyre's are bald. but nice day though.

@Ahhh Aristo: thanks for rubbing it in

my calipers are sticking like a bitch. some how changed the stucture of the metal in the disk (right front) as they warm up they expand unevenly and judder like a bastard.

one of those stupid red speed bumps trashed the undertray.:faint: :protest: :soap:

Really am sorry to hear it matey, will you still make the bubble inn meet?

Guest chiefvinso

Sorry to hear that black cat, I've heard that the stock rotors (disks) do the job well and I see you have 3g and I assume you are running jspec brakes? Hope it gets sorted for you.

this is gona sound really bad....... i want to leave it on cos the under side of the engine will get dirty........:innocent:

well when you take it off there is a fair bit of protection under there (I think a large metal plate from what I could see) before the dirt gets to the engine...

or they're £100 to replace, £50 for a second hand one.... :(

well when you take it off there is a fair bit of protection under there (I think a large metal plate from what I could see) before the dirt gets to the engine...

or they're £100 to replace, £50 for a second hand one.... :(

next time its on the ramps it may be staying off..... how come toyota can make a car so cool and fast, but cant make the headlights from misting up and bits of plastic like this falling off.......

next time its on the ramps it may be staying off..... how come toyota can make a car so cool and fast, but cant make the headlights from misting up and bits of plastic like this falling off.......

they're my only complaints... :)