The mkiv Supra Owners Club

God im old !!!!!! arhhhhh

psymon

My daughters listening to a song thats been remixed from years ago

The original was Someone watching me by Rockwell....

Spooky I was the same age as her when it came out and at school. Ive just had to download it to prove its a better version than the one out now.

Anyone else remember all those years ago this song. I still like it now

God im old :( :( :(

I can remember there was a big debate as to whether it was his own voice or Jackson's. Hmmm memory going it was back in 1980 ish

Ditto :D I remember playing the extended mix cause the MJ singing part is more stripped down on that version...and therefore it was easier to make out if it and was him singing or not :D ...yupp....im deffo old too! :D

I went mad in the car today. Someone has coered Gimmie Shelter!!!

Everyman and his dog has covered that - even Sam Fox!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimme_Shelter

My favorite is the Sisters of Mercy version... that and their rendition of Joulene...and Emma by Hot Chocolate... Oh Emma, Emily...gonna write your name high on the silver screen....Emily....Oooooh Emma, Emily...Gonna make you the biggest star this world has ever seen.

Everyman and his dog has covered that - even Sam Fox!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimme_Shelter

My favorite is the Sisters of Mercy version... that and their rendition of Joulene...and Emma by Hot Chocolate... Oh Emma, Emily...gonna write your name high on the silver screen....Emily....Oooooh Emma, Emily...Gonna make you the biggest star this world has ever seen.

bet you used to cover sam fox.

Indeed

For those of you who don't know who Rockwell is, he's the son of Motown founder Berry Gordy. His real name was Kennedy William Gordy, so I guess it's understandable why he changed it to Rockwell later on. I mean, let's be serious folks... a song with a horror theme isn't going to be that marketable if it's by a guy named "Kennedy William Gordy". GORDY! He's also the ex-brother in law of Jermaine Jackson, who is of course one of Michael Jackson's brothers. Christ, I feel like I'm playing "the six degrees of separation" here. Anyway, I'm guessing he met Michael Jackson through Jermaine, because he talked Michael Jackson into singing backup on the song.

See the original here http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/rockwell/default.php

Preferred Linda Lusardi ;)

sam fox for me.......... oh and betty boo ...............................................................mmmmmmmmmmmm..............................................................................................................betty boooooooooooooo.

iam off to bed