The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Supra01

Jake

I was looking at your "UK spec NA Supra" on eBay just now when I noticed that you have put a picture of somebody elses car in the listing and you've put your own name on the pic. I think it's Edd's car isn't it? What's that about then?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supra01

Sorry man. i did not know that was yr picture

i found it on ask.co.uk

and had no idea it was yrs

i will remove it asap

ADs

I actually think this is totally wrong.

You knew the car isnt UK SPEC at all!!! lie 1

The pic isnt your car, you can see the spats & skirts arent! lie 2

230 / 250bhp coz of the air filter etc..!! lie 3

Come on mate i thought you were ok to be honest, bit like flat 4, good for a laugh (flat4 it aint a compliment :D) but that add is tricking someone who hasnt done their homework properly and hunting for a UK car for insurance purposes! when i was 20 i didnt do my homework 100% and didnt find out their wasnt a UK NA till just before i bought one, i hope some poor 20 yr old doesnt buy his dream car to find he cant insure it!

mate disapointed in you :fool:

I actually think this is totally wrong.

You knew the car isnt UK SPEC at all!!! lie 1

The pic isnt your car, you can see the spats & skirts arent! lie 2

230 / 250bhp coz of the air filter etc..!! lie 3

Come on mate i thought you were ok to be honest, bit like flat 4, good for a laugh (flat4 it aint a compliment :D) but that add is tricking someone who hasnt done their homework properly and hunting for a UK car for insurance purposes! when i was 20 i didnt do my homework 100% and didnt find out their wasnt a UK NA till just before i bought one, i hope some poor 20 yr old doesnt buy his dream car to find he cant insure it!

mate disapointed in you :fool:

Hi, just wondering what you mean by UK Spec seeing as its an Import? thanks lee

09-May-06

A: Good Question lee,Japanese spec,car registration is UK,As i live in London,and travel to ireland very often as work both in UK and ireland..adam

it,s only a picture

fair do's on the only a picture one it no crime really. ;)

But the uk spec :D.... come on mate! it is the niave 'i will do anything to get one' youngsters who will just read it and believe you.

Unless your in to the internet and find a good place like this, it is hard to get all the info on them.

Guest supra01

09-May-06

A: Good Question lee,Japanese spec,car registration is UK,As i live in London,and travel to ireland very often as work both in UK and ireland..adam

Thanks

WTF is wrong with these people its only a picture i got from ask.co.uk

09-May-06

I saw the answer....my point being, why was UK spec ever put in the title when we all know its not?!?

your car is in great condition and very well looked after, it would of sold itself i really dont think you needed to lie thats all.

He's from the Republic of Ireland which obviously isn't in the UK.

I don't necessarily think he was trying to mislead anyone by putting UK spec.

All he's done is include a small photo of another to enhance his advert a little which he's already aplogised for and said he would remove.

Nice looking car! :D

WTF is wrong with you people its only a picture i got from ask.co.uk

i dont think its your picture mate, i think its the claim it is a UK spec when it is clearly a J-spec but its not mentioned in your description

as i think there was never a UK spec N/A

Guest supra01
apology accepted :) Good luck with the sale but get the description right too dude.

yah thanks for that. honest mistake by me, even i need to do my home work on UK SPEC and Japanese Spec

ADs