The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just a note to say my car is up for grabs...

Stolichnya

its in the cars for sale bit if no one has looked in there! i know its cheeky to post in here but there may be someone who wants it but not looked in the for sale part. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67625

anyone wants to know more email PLEASE [email protected] as i cant stay on the forum all day but will get thoses emails straight away and try to answer

cheers all

Guest Flat4_ire
its in the cars for sale bit if no one has looked in there! i know its cheeky to post in here but there may be someone who wants it but not looked in the for sale part. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67625

anyone wants to know more email PLEASE [email protected] as i cant stay on the forum all day but will get thoses emails straight away and try to answer

cheers all

gorgeous machine right there, if the time was right for me to buy another supra id take that badboy in a second! that car will sell easily for the summer, just gotta be patient, wouldnt let that go for too small money dude ;)

well its hard to say u know? 10k is worse case scenario anyway

wasnt you the one who slagged everyone off for telling you your car was not worth what you thought?? and wasnt it older than this one hence worth alot less??

i am confused ! whay all the banter re this dude? i dont get on here often or not been a member for long so iv not caught up with all this!!!

i truly dont know what price to put on my car, hence the "give us a clue" bit. can anyone help / advise

it wont be selling for £10k tho, i may be stupid but not that bloody stupid!!!!!!

to carry on the vein of things..... i would like £35k for it he he he

Guest Flat4_ire
wasnt you the one who slagged everyone off for telling you your car was not worth what you thought?? and wasnt it older than this one hence worth alot less??

ehh will everybody please get down off me now?!! yes i sold my 95 rz-s last week for £12700 but as i keep SAYING I SOLD IT HERE IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND! is that honestly hard to understand for you guys? and i said 10k is WORST CASE SCENARIO! thats all i said and if you read back on this thread in the for sale section i said i would love this car and its is "nice,nice nice nice" so what the hell is wrong with you?

Guest Flat4_ire
Who really gives a shit what Flat4_ire thinks, I know I do not. I think most people here know that his opinion is worth about 2p. ;)

seeing as just sold my supra in a very very short period of time then i think u shud listen to what i say, fact is that i do sell mint cars and very quickly, this is a gorgeous car i have already stated but il state it again before the likes of you start talking crap towards me, beautiful car this one!! SHOULD sell for good money

i was thinking of between 13 & 14 myself. the car is all tickty boo, needs a clean but hey, cant have it all! iv just had a water pump fitted and have a very small prob with a bit of seepage (tiny) from the rear where 2 bolts have been moved but its in for that to be sorted very soon, thanks to Greg at TurboFit for info) but apart from that i dont use it as i have an old 325i Conv i use everyday. its sad to see it sat there really.

Did i mention i had a flajer kit fitted, blows 4 foot flames out!!!! yeha, i know its boy racer ish but what a hoot to look at people behing you when it happens and the subtle boof! when it flames.

am a 37 year old child

Guest Flat4_ire
i was thinking of between 13 & 14 myself. the car is all tickty boo, needs a clean but hey, cant have it all! iv just had a water pump fitted and have a very small prob with a bit of seepage (tiny) from the rear where 2 bolts have been moved but its in for that to be sorted very soon, thanks to Greg at TurboFit for info) but apart from that i dont use it as i have an old 325i Conv i use everyday. its sad to see it sat there really.

Did i mention i had a flajer kit fitted, blows 4 foot flames out!!!! yeha, i know its boy racer ish but what a hoot to look at people behing you when it happens and the subtle boof! when it flames.

am a 37 year old child

judging by the way cars have been selling lately i doubt u will see 14k for it, but its worth it! ya know>? like alex here sold his lovely single turbo 1998 vvti model for just under 14k i think???? at least you know that it is a lovely clean car and it will sell,stick it in the trader for 13950 ono and see how you get on?

Guest Flat4_ire
Who really gives a shit what Flat4_ire thinks, I know I do not. I think most people here know that his opinion is worth about 2p. ;)

and whats yours worth then? tell you what, when i advertised my supra (nice 95 rs-z 6speed) i got laughed at on here when i said id sell it quickly and for the money i asked for, guess what? less than two weeks later its gone for £12700, so how about u start listenin to me instead of judging? ;) i might get into a few tussles here and throw (and recieve) some abuse, but my advice especially on buying or selling cars can be pretty much bang on! so ehh yeah bite me gamer

and whats yours worth then? tell you what, when i advertised my supra (nice 95 rs-z 6speed) i got laughed at on here when i said id sell it quickly and for the money i asked for, guess what? less than two weeks later its gone for £12700, so how about u start listenin to me instead of judging? ;) i might get into a few tussles here and throw (and recieve) some abuse, but my advice especially on buying or selling cars can be pretty much bang on! so ehh yeah bite me gamer

But YOU have said you sold it for £12700?? you wernt gonna come on here and tell us you had to let it go cheap was you?? because that would make you look a dick :taped:

Guest Flat4_ire
But YOU have said you sold it for £12700?? you wernt gonna come on here and tell us you had to let it go cheap was you?? because that would make you look a dick :taped:

haha are you serious? ok ask supra dupra from this or ask supra 01 either, they both know me personally, i wouldnt bother lying to you guys, what do i honestly have to gain from that?, i got €18500 for my car last thursday night, now u work that into pounds sterling, i think its £12648 or something, if you dont believe me dude then thats fair enough, but thats what she went for, i actually had some drunk guy from dublin call me up yesterday telling me i let it go too cheap!! he kept on tellin me so i just hung up the fone, eejit

bloodyt hell !!!!! i only asked what it was worth an WW3 is starting, i might keep it now to stop this going Nuclear

Anyone want a Cadburys Caramel and a chill out

take a deeeeeeeep breath, and breathe out!!

ahhhhhhhh, thats better

Yep. Low miles, manual vvti - if it's in excellent condition with SH then £13-14k as you suggest. Rare beast.

Alexs took a while to sell I think due to the modifications and insurance implications of the single turbo conversion. If Alexs was standard I'd have had his arm off for it. In fact we were both bidding on it on eBay when he won it first time around ;)