The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just to demonstrate im not a 1 car wonder!....

Sub_Culture

This is my friend Roy's Focus that Im currently helping him with. So far, we've flushed the rear tailgate, fitted a WRC spoiler and blended a Rieger diffuser/apron in to the bumper. It's only been primed so far, as we are awaiting the rest of the kit before the whole car is sprayed.

Andy

We can do that for you if you can loose the car for a week!

pm me a rough price please martin. blending shouldnt be too bad as its fresh-ish paint. i would love to leave the car with you when i go on holiday if i can scrape the funds together

lee

me too, bodyworks one thing i havent mastered yet. subculture, fancy blending my overfenders?:D

Would be happy to, but I dont want to take business away from a trader (perhaps I should start thinking about setting up a trader account though. What do I need to do?).

Plus, Im pretty busy at the moment, so Im sure Lucifer could complete the job for you quicker than I can at the mo!

Andy

pete........................................ are you being sarcastic.......:innocent:

No sarcasm intended. It really looks different - all flat and weird. Reminds me of a battle tank or something out of a futuristic film.