The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather seats?

Underworld

replacement front leathers come up occassionally but you're probably better off getting in on Supradibbs upcoming retrim group buy mate.

the rears will no doubt be the horrible plasticky stuff and not leather and i don't have the foggiest why the hell they'd do this either :D

hope that helps

The car im looking at is supposidly leather rear (maybe vinyl), cloth front.

Why the hell would the manufacturer make a car like this lol?

Any way is it easy to get replacement front leather seats? Costly? Cheers.

Almost all the imports are like that mate - they call it half leather even though there's no sign of any leather at all - in theory it's cause the Japanese buyers are not keen on leather:blink: - advertise in parts wanted for front seats, I sold mine for £370 -

Man leather >. Crazy japs lol. I wonder how much it costs for front 2 leather retrims. It would be niec having brand new leather on them i guess.

i'd tell you to PM Supradibbs but i think he's on his way to Mexico or something lol. i reckon he was talkin about £500 for the front pair which isn't bad considering you'd have a pair of brand spanking leather seats for not much more than you'd buy the second hand ones.

i'd tell you to PM Supradibbs but i think he's on his way to Mexico or something lol. i reckon he was talkin about £500 for the front pair which isn't bad considering you'd have a pair of brand spanking leather seats for not much more than you'd buy the second hand ones.

Sounds nice.Obviously talking one colour not customised two tone.

still here lol

We are still finalizing the price but will be around 7-800 for a full retrim front ad rears in full leather or leather/alcantera

We had the first kit arrive last week which is for my car so once iam back will get some pics posted and a final price