The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tw*t's in Car Parks

Tom S

Had the Aristo in the North East for 2 days and some little twat has gone down the side of the rear panel and left 3 F*cking marks, I deliberately parked over 2 bays as well so there would be plenty of room. Really f**ks me off that does.

Bad luck Tom. :(

Do you think was accidental or deliberate? I know some folks don't like people taking up two spaces, maybe it was because of that...

In a car park with over 2000 spaces free, I hope not!

In a car park with over 2000 spaces free, I hope not!

If it was done because you were taking up two spaces they probably don't care how many free spaces there are. What I mean is maybe they were annoyed that you think your car deserves two spaces, not that they were annoyed because you took the last space. I dunno, just guessing. Sucks either way. I hate vandals.

I'd have parked it over 3!! Sorry to hear that some malicious pr*t has ruined your day! If T-Cut doesn't work, i have a machine polisher and my expertise as a former valeter that should sort it out for ya!

Yeh machine polisher and some meguirs cutting polish is better than T-Cut imo, try meguires 80 or 83 with a machine polisher for best results.

I used to own a Shaguar. Was always parking it in the middle of nowhere at the far end of carparks so scumbags didn't dent it.

Time and again some sh1t would park right next to it, ignoring the hundreds of spaces closer to whatever, and it was almost guaranteed to have a dent when I came back.

But mindlessley keying it through jealousy?

I'd be plenty mad... I mean revenge mad!

Sup rarely gets parked in carparks for this reason.

They deserve stringing up by the b*ll*cks, if they have any that is. Its called restorative justice & the government is well up for it... Thats my interpetation anyhow:innocent:

Sorry to hear about this, Tom. She'll turn out right though.

As for why people park next to flash cars even when there are tens of empty spaces it is because they think that, if any car is going to get nicked it'll not be their car with the factory fitted alarm, it'll be the car with the three point immobiliser, the prox alarm, the fuel cut device, blackjax and a steering lock.

Fucktards, the lot of em.

Sometimes when you park across 2 bays you make yourself a target IMO. I do it myself sometimes... Park across 2 bays that is :D

Now all I do is take the missus' shopping cart or park as far away from the entrance as possible and hope the place doesnt fill up.

Mines in on Monday to get a good few marks taken out from previous "hits".