The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Our supra's represent UK in Holland

BURT

Some of you may remember last year that a Dutch Mag (Go Faster) wanted some supras to take over to holland to show in the Autotron Car show. After many of you enterd your cars for the show, they finally narrowed it down.

Some of the cars on the shortlist wre not able to make due to tech probs or work related, however the final cars that went over to represent us were.

Klump

Nevs

Overspent

Neo

Myself, amongst us was also 4 skylines from the SOC, and 1 200sx.

There was in total in total 170 different car clubs at the show.

Here is a few pics of our weekend:D

000_0143.JPG

000_0145.JPG

000_0147.JPG

000_0149.JPG

000_0150.JPG

000_0152.JPG

000_0156.JPG

000_0158.JPG

000_0157.JPG

000_0169.JPG

000_0171.JPG

000_0170.JPG

000_0174.JPG

000_0189.JPG

000_0187.JPG

000_0196.JPG

000_0197.JPG

100_0387.JPG

100_0381.JPG

100_0406.JPG

Here are some pics of the cars that were on show outside at the event. Show was great people were great weather was great :) Thanks Burt for taking us along and for sorting stuff out all along the way :eyebrows: Always good to meet others and new friends made, sorry again to neo who i got lost after waiting for me and then i made a wrong turn to the others :taped: must try harder to listen to instructions and put a big L and R on the correct hands :blink:

car 360.jpg

car 357.jpg

car 356.jpg

car 355.jpg

car 354.jpg

car 353.jpg

car 352.jpg

car 351.jpg

car 350.jpg

car 349.jpg

car 348.jpg

car 347.jpg

car 346.jpg

nice one guys.

That looked like one hell of a fun drive.

I bet it looked so cool when you all drove off the train together.

Great pics

BURT, I'm sorry dude, but I'm ordering a do-luck nose cone as yours looks so good.

\you go for it bud;)

the drive was a great;... took us around 8hrs to get there coz of traffic but only three hours to get home...FLAT OUT!! those foriegn fuckers cant drive... proper mad feckers.They will cut you up without even blinking

That black aerotop outside is my car. It was a nice show indeed. And spoke a nice English Supra owner. (Dave)

You are all welcome at the next shows here in Holland.

For those who would like to visit here...

25th of May there is a great show outside at the F-1 circuit called Zandvoort at the westcoast of Holland, near the beach. There you can all join the strip and race 1/4 mile!

http://www.dodare.nl/

It would be cool when you guys come to visit or join the show! And race the 1/4 mile!!!

Both myself and Eva had a great time especially with such a great bunch of people who made the trip an experience to remember as we all had quite a few laughs especially in the evenings after quite a few beers.

Here are my contributions to the piccies first of all with owners and their pride and joy:

2006_0507Holland0001.JPG

2006_0507Holland0002.JPG

2006_0507Holland0003.JPG

2006_0507Holland0004.JPG

2006_0507Holland0047.JPG

That black aerotop outside is my car. It was a nice show indeed. And spoke a nice English Supra owner. (Dave)

You are all welcome at the next shows here in Holland.

For those who would like to visit here...

25th of May there is a great show outside at the F-1 circuit called Zandvoort at the westcoast of Holland, near the beach. There you can all join the strip and race 1/4 mile!

http://www.dodare.nl/

It would be cool when you guys come to visit or join the show! And race the 1/4 mile!!!

that guy dave you spoke to is Overspent on here, i dont remeber seeing a black areo top though bud can you describe it bud

Guest MicHELLo

Dunno who I met last saturday but it was nice meeting you :)

I was with the blue Supra 6-speed and aero-top :p