The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Topgear tonight at 7pm

lockys96

It should be in the BBC site though!

I looked high and low at http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear.

Then I tried submitting a comment on the contact link - and it failed! :(

One of the BBC Web monkeys is a friend of a guy here. The bast had the gall to moan at me when I spotted unusual form email activity on one of our servers and locked it down. He'd used it on a BBC site for their forms!!

must remember to watch it, you can watch it then turn over to channel 5 for 5th gear, thats 2hrs of motoring,

sod eastenders and corry.

top gear never used to be on repeat, thank god for that

Nice one looking forward to it,wife won't be too happy though.

Video?I didn't know they still existed.

Hay videos don't do any of the following

Freeze

Skip chapters

Flicker

or

Get scratched

I've had my vhs machine for 12 years and its still going strong, I'm on my second dvd player.

Videos rule :p :D

Of course you could download it as well. :search:

Except the sound is shit, the pic is shit, you put it in the cubbard for a year take it out and it doesnt play cos the tape has dust on it that just dirtys the head of the VCR which I then have to beat to a pulp for not working when i want to watch my video at 4am after being out for the night ! :thanku: and spill dirty curry all over my clothes ! :blink:

LOL copy em all with dvd shrink, store them away, make a new one whenever ! :blink:

Except the sound is shit, the pic is shit, you put it in the cubbard for a year take it out and it doesnt play cos the tape has dust on it that just dirtys the head of the VCR which I then have to beat to a pulp for not working when i want to watch my video at 4am after being out for the night ! :thanku: and spill dirty curry all over my clothes ! :blink:

LOL copy em all with dvd shrink, store them away, make a new one whenever ! :blink:

with the exception to all of that yes. :p