The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What a car :D

Pig

I am now mapped and have upped the boost to 1.2 bar. All i can say is wow. The car is amazing.

I have put some videos up on my website http://www.putfile.com/p1g

I cant keep traction through 1st and 2nd but fuck thats fun. I left 2 massive lines down the road when making the videos.

I did however has really bad problems on the way home. After fitting my bleed valve due to the car only running 0.9 bar (which was slow as you like) the boost was slowly creaping up and up. I was keeping a eye on the AFR's and they were sweet. However the boost decided to creep to 1.35 bar, i got a bit worried by this so pulled in at a garden center to get some plyers to tighten the bleed valve. When i opened the bonnet the pipe was melting on the turbo! Oh shit!

Sorted this out and got on my way. However later on in the journey the same thing happened and i hit 1.5 bar :taped: :blink:

Naturally as soon as this happened i came off and didnt hit boost again!

Sorted it at the runway in the pooring rain, was well chuffed.

Anyway bought new stuff today and its running really well, staying at 1.2 to be on the safe side till my power steering and autobox fluid is changed. The the good old valve stem oil seals!

DSC05262 (Medium).JPG

DSC05263 (Medium).JPG

DSC05264 (Medium).JPG

Good stuff mate, have you stopped grinning yet? :D Little bit worrying about the pipe coming off :( Did the garage not secure it properly?? Maybe cable tie it to be safe.

Have re-located it now. It was a simple mistake. Wasnt fitted by a garage. Just by a friend! Was a lucky escape though. could see the AA coming my way lol!

lol... Erm... no sir can I skip P.E. today I hurt my finger. :D

Can't wait for the Dragonball now... just two weeks to go. Make sure you take Cornelius 'n' I out for a ride eh?

Take care out there with that new car mate.

B