The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many people..

RobSheffield

..when telling friends coleuges they have a SUPRA get 'oh yeah, i love them Imprezas'

its a Supra, not a Subaru dickhead!!!! no matter how many times i tell them it wont sinmk in......'yeah, they good handling cos of the 4 wheel drive' 'yeah, i like the exhaust sound of them' 'yeha, they rally cars aint they' :(

every person at work thinks i drive a Subaru :(

cant wait to get it taxed and insured

Same here, when i told my mates i was getting one they now keep saying, so when are you picking up your Subaru......christ it aint hard like is it!!:)

My boyfriend drives a Skyline and people keep insist on calling them Skyliners!! Annoying.

Always get the 'scooby' crap, but strangely when people see it they think it's a Porsche! When filling up at a petrol station I had some twat yell "I fookin hate Porsches!". I'm fecking thrilled mate but that a Toyota badge....

My boyfriend drives a Skyline and people keep insist on calling them Skyliners!! Annoying.

Yeah I know people that call them that!

The best one that ever happened was, I was driving my dad's 300zx which had been debadged and a blitz badge was put in their place, I'm parked up and a bloke comes up to me and says ''nice car, I never heard of a blitz before'' what an idiot!

I've had it loads too, bit annoying but funny also. I usually say "no it's a proper fast car..." or words to that effect.

Had the Porsche thing too. Also people think it's new and expensive and are shocked when I tell them the age and cost, maybe I should go along with it and say yeah it was loads, small lottery win... ;)

Had a few ask what it was but no ones called it a Subaru and lived.

Mother in law aparently tells everyone Ive got a Jag.

Incidentally, my screen saver at work slide shows a load of .jpgs, and in amongst them are the pics I took at last years mega meet at Ferndown.....several self confessed car anoraks in the office are convinced Simon Bs supe is an Aston V8...I must admit I thought it very 'astonish' as well.