The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bored of looking at soop yet

paul ashton

had mine 3 years and still chuffed to bits with it. The good thing about the supra is you dont run out of things to do to it. bored of the look? change the bodykit. bored of the drive? make it a bit faster. it goes on and on like that for me. i'd hate to think how much ive spent over them 3 years, but wouldnt trade it for anything

had mine 3 years and still chuffed to bits with it. The good thing about the supra is you dont run out of things to do to it. bored of the look? change the bodykit. bored of the drive? make it a bit faster. it goes on and on like that for me. i'd hate to think how much ive spent over them 3 years, but wouldnt trade it for anything

Quite agree,bought it with no intentions of touching it at all but you just can't help it.

Me too mate, 4 years now, and still smile, even when things arent going right. The other day I wanted to look back at her as I walked away but had to wait for the person walking opposite to pass first :D

Had a bloke come up to me in the garage the other day and ask about her, thats the best.......

But Im think the same as you, with the Supe, its like an empty canvase, you can paint what every picture you want, and if your not happy as long as you dont mind plowing constant money in then you can change the car as many times as you want........

a/, 13 years on, still bite my knuckles when I look at one....

b/, Body like a spanner...my nuts tighten everytime I look at her....

c/, Late Friday night I got some fuel and when I came out after paying, there she was, sat low and mean in the darkness, Quicksilver body and stainless rims highlighted by the overhead flourescents....

d/, all the above

Pulled up at a petrol station and a bloke came up to me and said"i must be in the wrong job", when i told him what i paid for the car and how old it was he would not believe me, said it looked like it was new!!!

i think they look awesome but not from side on view, certain angles of view don't suit the supra but the best angles(rear, fron back) make it the best!:p

Ok time to be different here. Three and half years for me and I’m actually getting a bit bored of it now. I love the way they look from behind, I still look back as I walk away but when parked in a car park full of newish cars I do think the Supra really looks old. There’s still nothing better for the money and they are brilliant cars I’m just saying what I’m starting to feel.:taped:

Ok time to be different here. Three and half years for me and I’m actually getting a bit bored of it now. I love the way they look from behind, I still look back as I walk away but when parked in a car park full of newish cars I do think the Supra really looks old. There’s still nothing better for the money and they are brilliant cars I’m just saying what I’m starting to feel.:taped:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: .........:superman: :eow:

This man needs saving, I suggest your order a body kit and a single, that will restore your faith...... :D

But I bet you like the looks of the new Jag and Aston right? :eyebrows:

Funny how the lines of both are very similar to the Soop...