The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Undercar pic of Greddy Titanium/similar exhaust?

AntD

Went down to my local garage to have my new Greddy Titanium exhaust fitted.After the long wait for it to come from Japan I was looking forward to driving it around today with the new sounding exhaust.Unfortunately the blokes didn't seem to be able to work out how the silencer section is supposed to be fitted on.In the end he said it would probably take about two hours and he'd have to remove a crosslink on the left side.I decided to give it a miss.So does anyone have an undercar pic of the Greddy or similar exhaust please.

Thanx

Went down to my local garage to have my new Greddy Titanium exhaust fitted.After the long wait for it to come from Japan I was looking forward to driving it around today with the new sounding exhaust.Unfortunately the blokes didn't seem to be able to work out how the silencer section is supposed to be fitted on.In the end he said it would probably take about two hours and he'd have to remove a crosslink on the left side.I decided to give it a miss.So does anyone have an undercar pic of the Greddy or similar exhaust please.

Thanx

I can totally relate to the problems you are saying :(

Luckerly for you i've already fitted it, so you wont have the problems now :D PM me to remind to take some pics for you. (you will need a drill :blink: )

You do not need to remove a cross link

ok picvs attached.

Pic 1 - You need to get what DB had. Its a rubber end with hole it and a threaded bolt coming ouyt the other end. (clearly visable in the pic)

First connect up First part of exhaust and use normal exhaust mounting rubber (shown in last pic)

Next attach back box. Not line up where you want to drill your hole in the toe eye. Drill it slightly bigger then the rubber threaded support you got.

Then put exhaust on.

You do not need to use other bracket. Mine's been on coming up 6 months...does not rattle does not move..nothing! Also gues 2nd support for back box isnt as important as it weights nothing!

I took a pic showing clearence and that no cross link needs to be removed!

hope this helps

exhaust1.jpg

emptypeg.jpg

clearence.jpg

peg2.jpg

Thanx for the reply mate.Still can't figure out 100% how it should fit at at the back.From the bracket that I've got with the system it looks like the towbar needs removal.

ahh sounds bout right mate! I got mine 2nd hand off CJ....so looks like i didnt get the bracket. Hence drilling the Tow eye

Ill have words with the welsh one :whip: