The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbe saying hello

higgs

sorry no pics at the moment as the car is in pieces haveing work done and the pics i did have i lost when i had to wipe my laptop the other week ill post some when the car looks a bit better. its a jap import tt but now runs a huge hks single and should be in the region of 700bhp

im not sure what turbo it is i will have a look next time i am at the garage but im sure its the biggest hks turbo u can buy off the shelf. i am only really finishing the car to how i want it most of the work was done by the previous owner. i wanted a big spec car but could not afford to do it myself. some of the spec off the top of my head is

blitz bodykit

top secret cf bonnet

cf rear wing

blitz wheels

blitz nurspec exhaust

blitz 680cc? injectors

hks induction kit

all hks engine internals

hks pullys

hks triple plate clutch

hks intercooler [the biggest one i think its the type s]

pace alloy rad

tein coilovers

brembo brakes

hks f con engine management

veilside inlet manifold

hks ssqv dump valve

screamer pipe

roll cage

6 sp manual

plus loads loads more

mapped and dynoed at abby at 1.5 bar at 599bhp at the wheels around 720 at the fly wheel when mark at abby drove it he said its an animal and he had the wheels spinning in 4th in the dry. the cars had around 70k spent on it in total and i think it could run about 1.7 bar and hopefully push on towards 800bhp. i am also planing to put nos on it set up so the nos comes in when its off boost.

ps. sorry my spelling is not the best i guess thats why i work in a factory and not a office

i went to the garage today the turbo its running is a HKS T51R witch i think is good 4 around 900-1000 brake. still no pics yet as the car is still in pieces hopefully it should be looking a bit better in about a week or so and will try to get some then

• 3 weeks later...