The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ouch

gaz1

went out tonight and had a couple as you do with mates,mmm , an arguement started nothing to do with any of us, but these young guys i would say early twentys, hit the girl behind the bar, ffs hit this young girl anyway my mates ran after them so did my boy, so i ran out as well as you would, any way the lads had caught up with them so i am there trying to diffuse the situation , till the bill turned up, saying leave it they are kids ffs, yeah untill one of them turned and hit me full in the face with a wooden pallet, i am sitting here with blood pissing out of my nose cheek and head, so what the f*ck has happened, where the hell has anyone got the right to beat a young girl cause she did not fancy you ffs, and now i am really pissed, is it me or is this a normal way of life now

Mate lets not get started on 'the youngsters of today' line, but it certainly seems the way doesnt it.......

That it just total lack of respect, for anyone and maybe you should have giving him a good beating to teach him a lesson, you was actually trying to help them at one stage instead of your boy/friends getting heavy with them, so they deserve everything thats coming their way........ ;)

Feel for ya man, once again someone trying to do the correct thing and getting screwed over in some way. Sad to say but in any situation unless it directly involves me I dont get involved, it just aint worth it some times, but hope old bill still got hold of them, did they ?

thats fcuked up mate, what did you police do?

hope you're ok??

will live mate, to be honest i prob f*cked up not pressing charges but could do without the agg,but maybe they will come against the odds:d think i put this in the wrong section though, hope i will be fogiven

Mate lets not get started on 'the youngsters of today' line, but it certainly seems the way doesnt it.......

That it just total lack of respect, for anyone and maybe you should have giving him a good beating to teach him a lesson, you was actually trying to help them at one stage instead of your boy/friends getting heavy with them, so they deserve everything thats coming their way........ ;)

Feel for ya man, once again someone trying to do the correct thing and getting screwed over in some way. Sad to say but in any situation unless it directly involves me I dont get involved, it just aint worth it some times, but hope old bill still got hold of them, did they ?

yep they did and had loads of witnesses but ashamebly kept out of it but for my own reasons, they will know doubt get a slap on the wrist,but the young girl mate not kidding she was really in a bad way, not painfully but maybe innocense, i am gutted for her and them shits are gonna pay, hopefully

yep they did and had loads of witnesses but ashamebly kept out of it but for my own reasons, they will know doubt get a slap on the wrist,but the young girl mate not kidding she was really in a bad way, not painfully but maybe innocense, i am gutted for her and them shits are gonna pay, hopefully

What the witnesses in the pub kept out if it ? If thats the case that highlights my point, no one wants to get involved, if its not Im talking out of my arse, I'll shut up soon.... :D

As for the wrong section posting, you shall be punished by ordering you to go and drink more beer, and if the mods hassle you, tell them you pay their wages :p

Guest gzaerojon
will live mate, to be honest i prob f*cked up not pressing charges but could do without the agg,but maybe they will come against the odds:d think i put this in the wrong section though, hope i will be fogiven

know what you mean about pressing charges, could just make things worse :(

they'll get whats coming to them one day im sure :sly:

run over them with the soop, then'll you can leave this in "supra chat"

:D

where the hell has anyone got the right to beat a young girl cause she did not fancy you ffs, and now i am really pissed, is it me or is this a normal way of life now

It really pisses me off too, they nearly always get away with it aswell.

More and more just resort to violence without even thinking of the consequences.

I would love to be a vigilante and give scum like this what they deserve!

Thing is I would never hit a girl full stop. The difference is when I was in my early 20's which is not long ago even when I'd have a few drinks the police didn't really get involved and if you pissed someone of you would get a kicking and there wasn;t the fear of being sued

I'd never get involved in petty arguments between blokes (unless it was 2-on-1 or worse - I hate cowards like that), but I was always brought up to repect women and I see hitting women as the lowest of the low - even though my missus could probably give better than she got! :)

You did the right thing by intervening mate, I know it doesn't feel like it now but you did. If everyone had the guts and/or lack of apathy to intervene in such situations, the streets would no doubt be a safer place. As for the police, well 98% of them are a waste of space these days, handcuffed by paperwork :(