The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Living by The Sea & Supras

Darren-K

i live near the coast and over the last couple of weeks ive noticed fine dust/sand on my car at the end of everyday,.

wash it,wax it and at the end of the day theres dusty/fine sand all over the car,i actualy start hoping it rains so it`ll was the dust off.,

anyone else experiencing this ?

ive never noticed it in the past on my other cars !:rolleyes:

:yeahthat: i live nowhere near the coast and get this quite regularly

I notice this in my engine bay, clean it, after a week open the hood and theres some dust crap everywhere. Everytime I wash the car I have to wipe everything over under the hood now as well...... :(

Guest Flat4_ire
i live near the coast and over the last couple of weeks ive noticed fine dust/sand on my car at the end of everyday,.

wash it,wax it and at the end of the day theres dusty/fine sand all over the car,i actualy start hoping it rains so it`ll was the dust off.,

anyone else experiencing this ?

ive never noticed it in the past on my other cars !:rolleyes:

buy a nice car cover for her ;)