The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Indicators Installed - Have a look!!

Matt H

Last weekend I installed my first personnel modifications to my supra! (ones not done by the previous owner!) Clear indicators and repeaters, a must for any pre-face lift supra owner with any taste!!

So out came the original repeaters and in went some Celica Clears with Silver vision bulbs to remove any last hint of orange! Lovely:

Next were the indicators which took me all day to install cos I decided to go down the additional side light route due to there being two bulbs holders?!?! Weird but good for modifying! I think the additional lights are gorgeous, really adds that little something to the car!

Its reasonably easy to do with the right tools, just time consuming! What do you think chaps?

NOTE:

For anyone wanting to change to clears, there is a good guide on the forums letting you know how to do it, although I came across a few discrepancies however, and felt it was rather long winded. I will document my own experience and method in a post entitled “Clear Front Indicators – Quick Guide”

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats reminds me i still have to do mine! im gonna go for the extra sidelights aswell at the front :)

where did u get your silver vision bulbs from? ive tried Halfrauds but they didnt have any :(

Halfrauds was the place mate! Expensive tho at £14.99 for two!!!

Looks great Matt nice one :thumbs:

The guide on here is for fitting the copy ones that are sold on ebay which is why it was different with the genuine Toyota ones.

If anyone else wants facelift clear indicators and clear side repeaters I can supply both, drop me a pm or email for details.

cheers

Looks really good... :)

..mind, mines a facelift and I don't have indicators there..? :search:

Yeah, the facelift has the side repeaters located in the front bumper... but the actual indicators are located in the same place... Not sure which you mean?

Yeah, i'll post that up tonight when i get home and look at the packaging, was planning on putting all that detail in my guide too.

Thanks - I was going to pop out at lunchtime and get some - are they shown as Celica bulbs ?

Ta

Thanks - I was going to pop out at lunchtime and get some - are they shown as Celica bulbs ?

Ta

No, i found them in the Cabinet with the "special bulbs" like green interior lights / leds and neons. i.e they werent with the rest of the normal lights, they were in the CHAV section where Mr saxo goes! Carnt remember exactly, but i dont think the packet listed applications.