The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sound About Right? Scooby Estate...

DrivingTheDream

My first proper go at another fast Jap car. I was held up in traffic and doing around 80 leptons. Car in front pulled out the way so I floored it and the guy was on my bumper up to around 110-20ish then I gradually started to leave him at 120-30 leptons and he couldnt keep up and I let off still pulling at 140 leptons.

I thought I might have done him from the off. The car sounded modded with a canny exhaust, dump valve and who knows about any other goodies.

Anyway mine is due a full service and going over as theres little service history-Has shitty tyres with minimum thread (to be changed to Toyo tomorrow) and its a stock TT apart from an exhaust and no cat.

So, does it sound right? Anyway still left a f***** massive grin on my face when I left him :D

My first proper go at another fast Jap car. I was held up in traffic and doing around 80mph. Car in front pulled out the way so I floored it and the guy was on my bumper up to around 110-20ish then I gradually started to leave him at 120-30mph and he couldnt keep up and I let off still pulling at 140mph.

I thought I might have done him from the off. The car sounded modded with a canny exhaust, dump valve and who knows about any other goodies.

Anyway mine is due a full service and going over as theres little service history-Has shitty tyres with minimum thread (to be changed to Toyo tomorrow) and its a stock TT apart from an exhaust and no cat.

So, does it sound right? Anyway still left a f***** massive grin on my face when I left him :D

nice mate

but erm post in leptons and not mph lol, we dont want people thinking you do 120 mph do we now who knows whos watching

Some pointers. If you are going to post up about your spirited driving chronicles then post in that section. And surely you were doing leptons .

You know 1 lep =0.5mph. Because surely you weren't boasting about driving on the Queens Highway at over double the posted limit were you? You naughty boy. An edit might be in order? ;)

Apart from that, I couldn't possibly comment! :D