The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh Yeah Baby

terribleturner

Cheers guys, i tell you it's like christmas when you were 10 :D

Brian didn't actually see yours there, think it's with Chris the welder but i could be wrong.

ECU wise im going with EManage blue for now. Would love to go Autronic or Motec but still being out of work means it's not an option at the momment :(

Wayne i may very well see you up there, that's if Sabrina lets me :D

Guest gzaerojon

nice work james :clap:

hope the rest goes well for you :)

Edit: you've done a full rebuild in the time its taken me to fit a spoiler and fit my engine bling

git :p

My engine died about 6 weeks ago now i think so it had to come out to be re built. Made more sense to do the install once it was out and because i was so keen on doing it myself Sam and Greg have kindly let me use some space. The other great thing is i have people around me i can ask if im not sure and if anything was to go wrong i don't have to take it far :D

Hi all,

We here at Turbofit took James knackered engine out and rebuilt it ( Pete here done all the work)

And we are helping him do his Single install although only from the point of giving him advice and fabracation of hardpipes and things like that.

We realise that not everybody has the facilities to be able to complete a tt to single upgrade and as james's car was already in having the engine work done we thought it would benifit James to be able to do it in our workshop and have all the tools and equipment at his finger tips. (We also put him to work:d )

Whilst we are happy to provide this facility now and again it is not something that we are going to offer on a general basis so please no PM's asking about when you can hire the workshop.

Thats really good of the turbofit guys James, i bet theres few garages that would allow that to happen. Your far braver than me doing the rest of the install yourself (albeit with a little help i'm sure! :) ) Jobs like this are something i would love to do, even if it was just being a so called 'assistant' and helping out, i'm sure i would learn heaps. Theres been so many times where i wish i had taken a career to some day do what the guys at turbofit and similar places are doing now, instead of doing IT stuff. It holds more of an interest as a hobby to me than IT ever will.

Anyway!! enough of me ranting on, looks great mate, cant want to see it all up and running! :thumbs:

Christian

Hi all,

We here at Turbofit took James knackered engine out and rebuilt it ( Pete here done all the work)

And we are helping him do his Single install although only from the point of giving him advice and fabracation of hardpipes and things like that.

We realise that not everybody has the facilities to be able to complete a tt to single upgrade and as james's car was already in having the engine work done we thought it would benifit James to be able to do it in our workshop and have all the tools and equipment at his finger tips. (We also put him to work:d )

Whilst we are happy to provide this facility now and again it is not something that we are going to offer on a general basis so please no PM's asking about when you can hire the workshop.

please, lol