The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full decat n/a

Dave

well just done the first decat bypass (fully decatted now) and im quite impressed she feels more reponsive especially from 2000 rpm the exhuast note is not too loud but sounds really good on full chat and the apexi filter is sucking in more air i can hear it now she also seems to kick down quicker as well .so im off looking for tunnels next mod on list na/t

i had a longlife system put on the soop when i got it and had the middle cat removed then that cost me £380 and i have just fitted a chris wilson first decat cost me £160 + £40 to my mate at ats for fitting i was expecting it to be really loud but its not just a burble on the m-way but when you put your toe down it sounds really nice i suppose the sound all depends on what back box or system you have fitted

i got one cat off my NA sup. lol after a few months i got a letter from the council saying they gonna investigate me as an ASBO lol

Ok maybe not an ASBO but they wanted to make sure my car not too loud, i reckon it louder than a concorde but i will never know now lol

None of my neighbours have said anything about it to me lol still trying to work out who dobbed me in!