The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thank God

NeoFuture

Yeah Nic , like its been hot today NOT. Only about 24deg C hardly schorchio is it?:D

It's 26C here at the moment at 2am, it's not so much the heat as the humidity here. It's been raining all day and it is like a sauna at the moment :smiling:

oooh nic didnt realise you were in hong kong can you get 8 inch touch screens (for my double din (yes i know it will need a bit of resizing)) i need a higher resolution one tho (call me picky)

and sent as a "gift" ;) if you know what i mean

oooh nic didnt realise you were in hong kong can you get 8 inch touch screens (for my double din (yes i know it will need a bit of resizing)) i need a higher resolution one tho (call me picky)

and sent as a "gift" ;) if you know what i mean

Yes sure I can get most ICE products at very good prices here, do you have a brand and model in mind?

Same here. What sort of outlet would I look for to do this? :blink:

I'm getting mine looked at tomorrow or Monday at a place in Carterton (or if it's Monday he's coming out to Grove) It was a place recommended to me by the guys at Inchcape. I'll hook out their details if you like and let you know if they're much cop.

Cheers,

Tony