The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Huge thanks to Dusty MVP

jot_ie

Santa just arrived......:D

in the form of a delivery from Dusty in mvp.

A nice shiny new greddy 3 row fmic, complete kit

A Cusco front brace (the c/f one)

and an Unorthodox Racing cam gear.( can only fit the exhaust side due to vvti)

Dusty many thanks for your endless patience answering emails, and assistance in choosing my parts.

The quality of service provided was second to none.:thumbs:

The only let down was the courier service here in Dublin.

Delivery would have been earlier than the 10 days expected, if it wasnt for the following little saga.

Tracking the delivery on the web showed the goods going half way around the world from Texas via Chicago to Dublin in less than 3 days, but it took almost two weeks to get them the last 15 miles. That would be an Irish thing..........lol

Not helped of course by sitting in customs for more than a week.

Btw, Dusty, your "assistance" in that matter meant I only had to pay €63.00 extra. No complaints here considering the alternative.:D

Many thanks for everything, I will be back for more, when the bank manager allows

John

Guest Flat4_ire

same here, they came over in no time at all then took bax global ages to delivery the stuff, eejits, good service from mvp each time yeah!!

Always the same here with deliverys, really inefficient. Its worse knowing that the goods are sitting in a box 20 mins away and you cant get them.

Although, customs played a big part in that I think

Greedy gits......

Guest Flat4_ire
Yep,Dusty is sound to deal with.Flat4 i thought you'd be putting another shrimp in the barbi by now and wash it dow with some victoria bitter?

much rather deal with irish than english from talking to him on the fone anyway!! :p i only sold the car lastnight, and i aint going anywhere, if i move to africa im still gonna be here to bug you, so thats that my son ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
I just read you were going to Australia for a while.Irish?English?Don't care bud.I'm neither.

i know that! i am yeah but not yet! ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
I dont believe in that whole Irish/English thing.

Regardless of nationality, colour or creed, if a person is straight with me, I am happy. :D

well i do, im not saying its all english, shit sure i even have english friends, but the majority ive seen, met, talked to etc etc on holidays or wherever are just loud eejits! you know its true, everyone likes the irish :D