The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading Jap Meet 16th May

Guest projectprelude

Guest projectprelude

Feel free to spread the flyer around the Jap Clubs but please dont post it anywhere that might cause unwanted attention from the Saxo massive!

Thanks peeps.

Guest projectprelude

lol i have allready been moaned at about the comment on the flyer "strictly jap" because it excludes other modifed cars...i thought that was the idea!?!?

anyway lol i rember now why i help out on a mixed car site rather than an owners club site! some of the owners clubs can be proper grief

"oh my god a NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PERSON!!! JESUS KILL HIM HES NOT GOT ONE OF OUR CARS DIEEE"

:innocent:

I'll turn up and maybe hang around for other people this time!

Projectprelude (or whatever you name is!) I've put this up on the club calander : http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-5-16&e=325&c=1

PMSL people complained about a Japanese car meet adverising to only Japanese car owners. The people that complained are a little retarted me thinks!

Guest projectprelude

Thanks to all those who came along tonight and supported the meet.

got a few pics on this link

My Webpage

Next meet is on the 20th June and we have confirmed attendance from J-Tuner Magazine who are going to cover the event.