The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody After an Immac R33 GTR V-Spec

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Hi jurgen who do you use for delivery? cant afford the r33 but am interested in a fresh import supra if you can arrange delivery. Pm me if you like.

Thanks

Chris

yep can certianly get car delivered anywhere in uk i use beamish transport or if car is low down i use a private guy.:)

also i have 2 supras due in soon that if u take them up as a private import can sell them cheaper:)

Guest Flat4_ire
lol the handling is amazing mate

i know ive driven one, sweet rides they are, hey might be worth your while advertising her in ireland autotrader? that is a nice clean one

i know ive driven one, sweet rides they are, hey might be worth your while advertising her in ireland autotrader? that is a nice clean one

yer sure how do i do that can you help ??

tbh i really like the car due to how clean it is and its easy to drive in any condition plus my missus can drive it:) but when we get the new house i can only keep one so it will be this or my white rx7

Guest Flat4_ire
yer sure how do i do that can you help ??

tbh i really like the car due to how clean it is and its easy to drive in any condition plus my missus can drive it:) but when we get the new house i can only keep one so it will be this or my white rx7

go to http://www.autotrader.ie and u can do it online man, post a pic and pay by credit card, i always do, and ive sold all sorts of cars! i tink its deffo worth a shot anyway and ones this clean and standard are rare!!

I see opie oils sales on there, he sales on here,

...and everywhere!

Reminds me of this:

hey its oilman again, I post randomly on motoring boards with really important oil news. I usually pretend I'm replying to someones tricky technical question, I baffle you with science and cunningly leave my contact details so you can buy oil from me. Good Eh?

Anyway this months important topic is French Dressing. Which oil do you use?

Well you have to consider lots of factors, the use to which you put the dressing, how long you use it for, the lettuce shear strength and of course whether you go for an ester based or first press virgin oil. I'd avoid castor based oils as they give you the s**ts.

To be honest you can make french dressing with any old cack, Asda do an olive oil for under a quid a litre but I wouldn't shine my shoes with it let alone put it on my salad. I use only the best first press extra virgin olive oil and of course thats what I sell - I've heard bad things happening to salads with cheaper non ester based derivatives which leave the onion rings looking quite chaffed.

Anyway thats enough until next month when we look at Cricket Bats - is Linseed really the best?

go to http://www.autotrader.ie and u can do it online man, post a pic and pay by credit card, i always do, and ive sold all sorts of cars! i tink its deffo worth a shot anyway and ones this clean and standard are rare!!

bollocks it wont let me keeps coming up error can u place ad for me and i will forward you a fee mate and the listing fee:)