The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alloy Wheel Refurb - Details & Pics

tigerblu

I have finally got my wheels back from the refurb company and back on the car today:D

This thread is to help any member looking to refurb their split rims - mine are 3 piece and I really struggled to find someone whiling to take them apart and refurb them. I was lucky enough to stubble across `BJV Engineering` on one of my many Google searches on the subject, they are a Father and Son team not far from Junction 20 of the M25 in a place called Flaunden in Hertz.

They were great to deal with and the guy that I dealt with is called Andrew (Son), nothing was to much trouble and the workmanship is spot on!

So I would happily recommend this company if you require your alloys refurbed - the prices are very reasonable and they are also perfecting a sprayed chrome finish!!!

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk/contact.htm 01442 834169

Supra.jpg

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear positive comments about BJV Engineering. I dropped all of my 4 Blitz rims to be refurbished by them. They wanted 2 weeks to finish the job as the outer part has to be sent to be polished. Collecting them this Thursday. Although I saw a lot their finished work at their workshop but I am still worried if they will do an immaculate job. Your comments have been reassuring.

Rajinder,

I can also recommend these guys. They di my wheels a few months ago and did a damn good job,

They even changed the colour to my own choice and charged me £65 PER WHEEL less than a "Supa Doopa" firm that you see ads for...

I got these done for £49 per wheel, including diamond cutting the rim, new valves, refit tyres and balance...

Damn good they are...:)

IMAG005b.JPG

IMAG0057b.JPG