The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i glad ive got the van

peter richards

normally i use the supra on weekends , but had a job saturday and didnt get the car .

just put the bin bags out , and all the cars in the street have had their door mirrors broken , the vans was just flipped in .

what is it with the kids these days , and it is the little bastards , i was sitting in the van friday and one little sprog bent my door mirror in , and thats with me in the van .

thank fxxx it wsnt my supe as that would be the second one , got done last crimbo , and not a cheap fix either

What can you do to kids though? Drives me insane. My mate had a big argument with this woman last summer, he was out for a run and kids were abusing him and throwin stuff. He stopped and shouted his head off at them and they ran inside, when he came back, the mum was waiting for him and started threatening him! If any kids came near me or my supra, i'd follow them back home and tell their parents to control the shites. Then end up fighting with them probably lol

LOL what like 10 kicks per mirror?

Seriously though, am interested to see what people think is a reasonable punishment.

Yep or per offence :D I think the parents should just pay for any damage and any other losses from being without a car e.g. late for work etc

The reason I ask is I know a guy who's the brother of a woman who's like an aunt to me. :blink:

Back in the day (probably late 60's early 70's) he was sent to Borstal for nicking pints of milk off people's door steps. Seems a bit harsh seeing as the kids who are wrecking people's property nowadays seem to get away with out so much as a stiff word from the local plod.

Kids know the law better than a lot of cops now. My mate tells me of how he was trying to stop kids generally being shits and knicking stuff, but then the kids were telling him that he can't search them etc and they were right. The law is no were near strict enough on "petty" crime.

The 15 y/o kids that smashed 4 car's windows and stole random stuff in my road back in Sept got a total of 40 hours community service, zero fine, zero compensation for the people that had their cars fucked up and stuff stolen.

Yeah! That'll teach 'em :rolleyes:

The 15 y/o kids that smashed 4 car's windows and stole random stuff in my road back in Sept got a total of 40 hours community service, zero fine, zero compensation for the people that had their cars fucked up and stuff stolen.

Yeah! That'll teach 'em :rolleyes:

Weren't you a few hundred quid out of pocket over that mate? (Not to try and make you madder :D)

most of the parents are on some form of benefit , so youd be lucky to get any reimbersment , 10pence a week for the next hundred years .

just another point while we are on the subject , i was sat in the take away saturday night , in walkes a family , mum dad , son , and daughter , kids looked about 8 to 10, they appeared to be respectable , was i wrong , they ordered their food and sat down opposite me , then the parents began to talk like say blokes down the pub , but to the kids , every other word was fxxx , bxxxxxx, i dont know if they thaught they sounded big or what , but the point leads back to the kids attitude to people if they hear that at home

Weren't you a few hundred quid out of pocket over that mate? (Not to try and make you madder :D)
Actually, no. I would have been if I had to pay Toyota's £560 +vat for a drivers door window though. Luckily I got a second-hand one.

Programmes like Supernanny give a good insight too - the whole "no one else disciplines my child" attitude. Should see some of the little shits we get in work, running round snapping frames etc, do the parents care, nope!