The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet Tues 2nd May

Anyone up for this, as its the first one of the month, its usually the biggest of the two. Hopefully the weather will be ok.

I Prefer to go to this one as the Ace Cafe is a bit too rowdy for my liking, I wouldn't mind if I drove some old shit box but I don't, I drive a supra, and I intend it to keep it looking the way it does now, some of the driving that goes on down at A-C may be entertaining but it would scare the crap out of me if was going on anywhere near my P&J.

hi dan how's it goin? got bad news,haven't been able to drive my car 4 wks. still waiting for the damn insurance company to sort my wheel bearing out which they should have replaced but didn't. so I won't be able to bring the supe but I may come depending on bus times! lol!

Surj

That was a brilliant night, it was really great to meet everyone. Glad you managed to get up there Surj. What was the deal with your mates Scooby then?

I've got some piccys for ya.

Sorry about the blurs, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong with this thing

Did anyone else see the old white pickup?

I should have taken a picture of it but was too shocked to remember the camera. It looked like an old heap with supra rims on it, but oh no, it had the full 3 litre inline six twin turbo engine with all the running gear from a supra, the guy said it was 250kg lighter than a supra as well. :blink:

Oh, I nearly forgot. Did anyone see the 300zx crash when him and his mate were burning round the car park, well I did, and I got it on video for ya.

Check it out.

http://media.putfile.com/300zx-crash

I'm kind to you lot.

hi guys what a great night! didn't get to meet u all. dan, nice pics mate. tried finding u before I left but u wasn't by ur car. good to c u again mate!

good to c the other supes down there tonight.next time ill be there with mine.

gona check out that vid when I get to a computer,at d mo I'm on a pocket pc. damn chavs up to there old tricks again! hehe!

Good turn out, had to leave earlyish but it was good to see some new owners, I may have to make next weeks as well.

And piston broke you need a tripod, I acutally had mine that night but my batteries went dead in my camera! :) and shame you didn't see it actually when I showed you my dials! it's a real nice supe you have there.

Good turn out, had to leave earlyish but it was good to see some new owners, I may have to make next weeks as well.

And piston broke you need a tripod, I acutally had mine that night but my batteries went dead in my camera! :) and shame you didn't see it actually when I showed you my dials! it's a real nice supe you have there.

Oh yeah, when I nearly cut your arm off in your own door, sorry about that.:D Thx for the compliments on my car.

Did you get any phone calls about it ?, I saw a lot of people looking at it and the for sale sign.

Surj, good to see you again mate, sorry to hear about your mates car, hope its not too serious, I would ask what the problem is but I know sweet FA about them boxer engines.

Another funny thing is that happened, I have a spanish cleaner in my work who came up too me one day and said (imagine a spanish accent) "your car is errr, how do you say, errr fast and furious no?", I cracked up laughing and started talking about meets and stuff to him, I thought he didn't really understand me as he was just smiling and shaking his head, but he actually showed up last night with all his family after I mentioned the bluewater meet to him. Seems he's right into the jap scene and will be purchasing a little pocket rocket of his own in the near future.