The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading Jap meet organiser HIYYYAAAAAA

Guest projectprelude

Guest projectprelude

Hello all.

Thought i would come over and introduce myself.

Im a member of Admin from teamshock and have just been asked to take over the Reading Jap meet thats been running for a few years now as a monthly event.

I get on well with Michael (Def) who started the meets. Since Def stopped organising the meets due to being tied up with other things the meets have gone down hill with low attendance and not quite the same freindley atmosphere as they had when Def was hoasting them.

I have organised various things in the past and im going to try my best to re-create what used to be a blinding meet.

Hopefully with support from clubs such as yourself the meets will get back on track again and now that the weather is warming up what better excuse to get out there and show off the motor.

The style of meet wont change at all its still a stictly Jap only static meet. Im currently getting an online flyer created and will post up more details when i get it.

Also if anyone has a cool pic of there motor they dont mind being used as the image on the flyer can you stick it up please?

Cheers guys.

[email protected]

Hi mate, good news to hear someone's taking over from Def, the last meets have been a bit low in attendance to say the least (Though the pikey's at the last one probably didn't help matters!)

Is a date agreed for the next one yet?

I would post a pic up but my car is a little too conservative for flyer material...

Guest projectprelude

lol im glad you agree i just got moaned at for saying that the last few meets have been pretty poor!

im going to look into the meet location this week to make sure paddy and co have gone it kinda spoilt the meet last month.

its more than likley going to be the 3rd Tuesday. Personally i got well confused with it keep changing but i called Def today and hes asked i change it back to how he had it.

Def will be back in June anyway to sort me out if i fooook it up!

i drive the Red mr2 with the vertical doors by the way :search:

Guest projectprelude

oh ok seen as you all asked heres my car!! lol

its a bit of a state at the moment..

not going to be to everyones taste but i love it.

Guest projectprelude

"Hi mate, was this how she used to look?? "

yep thats the one!

Cool I took the MR2 to 3s not long ago as I have been having fueling and boost problems It was only something really simple they sorted for me straight away which was very handy I thought it was a turbo issue.

Have to agree the last couple have been very poor compared to last year....

Homer, was you there at the last one, didnt see you and I was down there early this time.... ;)

Prelude, I remember your car now, someone pointed it out ;)

Guest projectprelude

cool, going to try and get a mag down there but they will only come if the meet is good.

Will be Banzai or Jap performance i will try and call them today.

Homer, was you there at the last one, didnt see you and I was down there early this time.... ;)

I went down there about 7ish but there was only 20 cars.. didn't know anyone so left (after a quick stop off at Maccy D's!)

I went down there about 7ish but there was only 20 cars.. didn't know anyone so left (after a quick stop off at Maccy D's!)

Slacker, Belly (red NA) was already there when we pulled in, next time settle in for a bit of a wait and you might see someone :D