The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet Me & The Family :) (56k Run AWAY!)

tDR

Was out taking pictures of our family '90's Jap Sports Toyotas at the weekend... I'm still in two minds whether I need sideskirts / rear aprons or not, given the lowness of my Supra!

very nice, i wouldnt bother with skirts, looks great as it is:)

Definitely! One of the best looking facelift cars on the site! Is there any chance of getting a high-res version of the following one?

My desktop's screaming for a change in style Thanks!

/edit Not to forget the GT4's are bloody awesome cars too!

Suprastar - Not my house, my parents... I live a few miles away :) It was to be the location for the club run to Scotland trip that never took place a while back!

Rob / Bobbeh - Cheers! I love the wheels too :)

Stupra - Car came with the roof spoiler, pretty sure it was a Toyota option so you'd be able to order one from them or Nic on here.

I'm sooo in two minds whether to get skirts / aprons now!! :(

Japanfanatic - yeah sure, just drop me your email addy by PM and I'll email you the 1600x1200 res high detail original!

The silver GT-Four is my older brother's, the black GT-Four is my Dad's. The mk3 1JZ hiding in the background in some of the pics is also mine... soon to be sold once we fit new friction plates and re-install the HKS twin plate clutch. My Dad is a fully qualified / time served MVT and works on all these kinda cars and has worked on a few other club members cars with good reputation :)

Thanks for all the kind words guys! :ok:

Cheers,

Brian.

They all look great mate very :cool: Especially the Supra ;)

The black gt4 was the spitting image of my old gt4, i wish i'd had the money to keep mine along with the supe, oh Gunmetal is the best colour for the Supra ! :taped:

lol! It wasn't my first choice of colour but it's grown on me a lot. The two GT-Fours were imported by me (I import mainly as a hobby) so I doubt it's your old one unless you were in Japan last year! :blink:

Yeah nice cars. You can see the family resemblance from the silver gt4 to the black gt4 to the supra. Whats the mk3 gonna be retailing at?

Not decided what to put it up at yet but aside from advertised price was hoping I'd get at least £4k for it, so probably retail at £4,995 ONO and see what happens I think. It's an ultra rare '92 1JZ manual I imported complete with full Bomex bodykit / wheels / Kakimoto zorst / mech diff / HKS clutch / Blitz electronics / induction etc etc etc and only '72k miles on the clock.

I know what you mean about the family resemblance - even more so when my mate is round with the rev.3 MR-2 Turbo I imported him lol... you can really see the whole design era Toyota had then.