The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lambo doors

gdc

Guest blueangel

was going to go for the lambo option myself but a mate had them on his and is now paying the price due to other ppl not opening them properly every time , he now has the car in for a full respray due to the doors catching on the wings when open. sufice to say thought he didnt use the cheap 1s as the car was mint they just aint for every day use.

One of keron's kits fitted on mine - guy who did the fitting made an arse of the adjustments though, so GVN will be correcting it shortly.

If I had to do it over again, wouldn't bother , money best spent elsewhere.

It has the wow factor, and certainly impresses the local chavs, but that's it really.

piccies below in My Garage............

lol the doj let me correct you,

now i have them on my car lol,

i bought rob wilsons car hehe

the lambo kits aernt really recommeneded as its a pain in the ass opeing and closing them, especially closing them. Im fine with them now, but anyone else new who wants to jump in, takes ages for them to work it out, going to get it looked at as its the closing mechanism which is causing the proble.

like when u go to close the door, it can actually go to below the height needed to close it so u just bang the supra frame rather than the door, hopefully can get it so it only ever goes low enough that it closes into the space first time.

i guess if its 100% then its great, it does look cool still tho

soz if its putting u off mate, but just being honest, however maybe my views will chnage if i manage to get it sorted.