The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help

Guest hot soup

Guest hot soup

help-just got supra back from major checkup at garage-i have many problems(my analyst said that too,but thats another story:sly: ) working on the assumption that i have a very empty wallet,could anyone help me with finding CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP sources for the following for a 93 j-spec tt - water pump,front discs an pads,cat back exhaust,rear shocks and a rear wheel bearing :search: cheers in advance,im off to curl up in a corner and whimper quietly:(

cat back exhaust - post in wanted, loads of standard TT exhaust about

Water pump - Maybe Part Co - been cheapest on all stuff for my NA so far.

Front discs.... http://www.brakeparts.co.uk

Rear shocks - post on here wanted...someone may of replaced theirs

wheel bearing - This aint cheap i think if i rememebr about £250 for parts and fitting

Guest hot soup
cat back exhaust - post in wanted, loads of standard TT exhaust about

Water pump - Maybe Part Co - been cheapest on all stuff for my NA so far.

Front discs.... http://www.brakeparts.co.uk

Rear shocks - post on here wanted...someone may of replaced theirs

wheel bearing - This aint cheap i think if i rememebr about £250 for parts and fitting

cheers mate

Guest hot soup
moving this out of technical in to supra chat.

Its almost a 'parts wanted post' but I will gloss over that.

JB

sorry- im new to this and also a bit thick

help-just got supra back from major checkup at garage-i have many problems(my analyst said that too,but thats another story:sly: ) working on the assumption that i have a very empty wallet,could anyone help me with finding CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP sources for the following for a 93 j-spec tt - water pump,front discs an pads,cat back exhaust,rear shocks and a rear wheel bearing :search: cheers in advance,im off to curl up in a corner and whimper quietly:(

I could get you a cheap water pump, but would need to order (which woudl take a few weeks), suspect you'll need it urgently, so try your local dealer. EPC diagram and part numbers attached

Which brakes do you have on the front, the smaller 2 pot calipers or the larger 4 pot calipers? If you're not sure post pic so we can identify. If you have the smaller brakes, then I'm sure you'll be able to find a pair of used discs in decent condition available if you post a wanted add.

Cat back exhaust and shocks you should be able to find second hand also.

I have one brand new rear wheel bearing here, price £86 including postage.

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png