The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi....im new

SENSASIAN

There are quite a few TT supes around mate! Auto's are more common than Manuals, but you'll find they are farely commonly for sale. look at the MKiv cars section, they'll be a fare few TT's in there.

The whole N/A 3L Vs TT debate is very old and ongoing, do search to see people preferences!

UK TT's are very rare, you'll most likely find a J-spec one, again the differences have been mentioned before, I would do some research!

Guest Flat4_ire
ok...help me find a TT then

yup im from ilford....what about urself?

man look in the for sale section! koolance is selling a very nice silver TT for a good price too and it will be snapped up quickly!

The whole N/A 3L Vs TT debate is very old and ongoing, do search to see people preferences!

Since when has it been ongoing?

We all know the TT is superior and that people only buy NAs because they are scared :)

PS: Welcome to the forum, quite a change to go from a Polo to a Supra, do you have any driving experience in a high performance RWD car? (If not the NA might be the best option :innocent:)

well iv driven a mr2 twin turbo if that helps.....

It would if one existed :) (Twin Entry, single turbo - common mistake)

also driven my uncles lamorghini gallardo!!

A start I guess but driving a car and owning one day to day in all weathers is slightly different. The Supra isn't a car to be scared if but be sure to take some time to learn it's behaviour before pushing yourself or the car too much.

Guest Flat4_ire
no no no its not a wind up!!! thats what the damn insurance company told me!! i even looked under the bonnet only saw one turbbo!!

thats funny, cos under the bonnet is a little space for spare wheel, and the engine is at the rear u dope