The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decat & Emanage Today.

Tricky-Ricky

This is kind of ironic! i'm on my way to get my decat fitted this morning and i get pulled in for a VOSA check! not sure if they checked my emissions as i didn't see them, good job it wasn't on the way back;)

Anyway glad i got Kwikfit to do the decat, as the nuts and studs where a real pain to get out! (hung around to watch and help) threads needed retapping, and it took some heat to get the dam things out, and once it was all on bar the rear pipe we found that the decat pipe hit the tie bars that go under the prop shaft:( had to get a fair bit of heat and swing on it to get it to run at a sensible angle, anyway later this afternoon i decided to put the colder plus in, and plug in and program the emanage, (did the wiring a couple of weeks ago) might of guessed it wouldn't go smoothly!:blink: after firing it up and finding i had missed resetting the injector correction 19. odd AFRs :blink: i then found i'm getting an error code on the emanage and the ECU plus a slight misfire! bugger! more of this in technical section.