The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has the best exshaust?????

Guest jamesR

Guest jamesR

To me the noise of my car is so important:d !!! Had full HKs on all my jap cars and they all sounded he dogs bits. Have not really heard a load supra before but i know they are out there.

Can any of ya guys recommend a descent exsh that will sound the business and if pos still get through a MOT (if ot dont matter)

Cheers Chaps

Guest jamesR

Are they loud? And can you control the noise with the throttle (if you know wat i mean?) Take ya foot off hard and its loud vis-verser ease your foot of the throttle and its quite?:search:

Very difficult to answer, will depend if it's on a single turbo / TT/ NA. I do like the Boostlogic 4" but i havent heard one in person. I still prefer my Amuse over it and over the 4" HKS Ti too. Might go for the Amuse R1000 soon, bit pricey at over £1500 though!

CJ Have you got a 4" custom exhaust on your stock Turbos?

Yes I have and reading my comment earlier it looks as if i was saying that my current set up is louder than the others. that is not the case. The BL is by far the loudest but, IMHO, it is far too loud for anything other than short distances. My current exhaust from Turbofit is the mose unique sound I have heard on any Supra and has a very acceptable noise level inside the cabin.

Yes I have and reading my comment earlier it looks as if i was saying that my current set up is louder than the others. that is not the case. The BL is by far the loudest but, IMHO, it is far too loud for anything other than short distances. My current exhaust from Turbofit is the mose unique sound I have heard on any Supra and has a very acceptable noise level inside the cabin.

That means turbofit can make me a custom 4" downpipe to replace the catpipes! :D Im going to ring them 1st thing Tuesday morning!

Guest Flat4_ire
I roar like a spitfire, Apexi 5.5 inch slash tip back box and customised St/St straight through with NO cats!! Currently 123 Db

123db now thats fucccckkkin loud, the only way to have supras IMO

Guest Flat4_ire
That means turbofit can make me a custom 4" downpipe to replace the catpipes! :D Im going to ring them 1st thing Tuesday morning!

why do u want a 4" downpipe, absolutely no need for anything larger than 3" on ur car with that power