The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra-less for 2 weeks, will i handle it?

KaoriFan

took the Supra in on Thursday to have some things done to it, will be without it until 2 weeks Friday. so atm driving my old carlton.

supra is going to have wheels aligned, set up, as they are out of whack now, and its noticeable at high speed..

brakes.

will have a complete underseal now weather is ok to do it.

dashboard illumination changed and setup so individual a/c buttons light up, rather than just the LEDs.

interior lighting additions.

possible paint job on parts of it, due to daily wear and tear, on handles etc. had the mirrors done recently and the work was perfect.

new aerial fitted ready for a Pioneer AVIC sat nav system, as my CD player is dead now.

going back to talk about BPUing it as well next week.

i have my eye on a rather nice Greddy cat back exhaust.

so hopefully will have big smile in 2 weeks time :D

sounds like it will be worth the wait.. and you'll appreciate her all the more once she's back... :D

I need to get mine in for a few body work touch ups here and there...

I've got mine in next week for a service and two back tyres.. the back of the car is sliding quite a bit lately, which I'm really enjoying, but I don't think Mr Plod would share my enthusiasm... :innocent: but it's only away for a day and they pick it up and drop it off where I work, so I don't even miss my daily drive..! :)

you will cope its only a car, mines has been away 5 days and i am fine iam not missing her at all i mean the garage has everything under control i walk to the shops arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i cant do it 5 days and i am cracking up the garage are bitches for keeping her that long i have to get off my ass and walk to the fecking shops and its going to be another 2 weeks before i get her back

I WANT MY CAR BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bye:

forgot to say, also having more work done on the car alarm.

turbos are being checked out as well. i find from standing start you can really fly even through turbo 2 coming online, up to 70.

not sure if its just my imagination, but now at higher speed, if I try to accelerate more, it seems to lag a bit more and power doesnt feel so instant now, whereas before it was near instant and like a rocket.

GDA in Tunbridge Wells, really excellent work done so far :D

ahhh ok, someone else has recommended them too iirc, so they seem to get a good thumbs up.

I wonder if they can fit my new aem o2 with a new flange in the exhaust.

can you remember if the garage is low car friendly? (i.e. no large speed humps etc)

took the Supra in on Thursday to have some things done to it, will be without it until 2 weeks Friday. so atm driving my old carlton.

supra is going to have wheels aligned, set up, as they are out of whack now, and its noticeable at high speed..

brakes.

dashboard illumination changed and setup so individual a/c buttons light up, rather than just the LEDs.

possible paint job on parts of it, due to daily wear and tear, on handles etc. had the mirrors done recently and the work was perfect.

new aerial fitted ready for a Pioneer AVIC sat nav system, as my CD player is dead now.

i so no that feeling going home today, the only weekend off and no supe ahhh and by the way have just had my pionner dvd sat nav and its the bo**cks mate:( :D

brakes.

Your going to fall in love all over again :)

i need to yes, tonight i am going to be carless as the omega is going to be getting used by the father in law i am stranded

nice to see someone else with faith in Vauxhalls :D

my carlton was away at the place i took my Supra to, as it was having work done on it. after 4 or 5 weeks of standing there it started first time :D.

found it easier to leave carlton there, as i could drive it back when i took Supra up.

its even better, they will deliver the supra back down to me in Sussex, excellent service :D

nice to see someone else with faith in Vauxhalls

its a S reg 2.5 v6 estate auto and i actually like it, however the c\ar was built for comfort as when going round a corner hard you manage to sit in the passenger side lol it doesn't half lean

and for 2.5 v6 even in sport mode it just does not shift at all, i got minced by a 1.6 clio, mind you its done 200k miles