The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pulled today

psymon

Got pulled today for having no front plate.....

Although more woried when they did a PNC check... For some reason my car has always been regitered as an Avensis... Not sure why but hey.

So now I have 2 traffic T5's with lights on and a a van. They called out a car fraud expert to check my vin plates etc and had an inspection.

Oh the embarrsment. By now I've been in the car some 40 mins, more worried that my car was a ringer etc and would be taken away from me... Guys gives it the all clear and a huge sigh of relief from me.....

Got a 30 quid fine and said thankyou... Guys were great and very interested in the car as a whole.

Learned my lesson :D :d :D

30 mins later they turned up at my house, oh god what have i done now.

They forgot to give me back my bank card and credit card back as proof who I was lol

For some reason my car has always been regitered as an Avensis... Not sure why but hey.

By now I've been in the car some 40 mins

Blimey, what a pain in the arse.

According to the log book my Fireblade is 1850cc, gawd knows why. It's only 918cc really. I should sort that out one day - I've only owned the thing since 1998 :)

Blimey, what a pain in the arse.

According to the log book my Fireblade is 1850cc, gawd knows why. It's only 918cc really. I should sort that out one day - I've only owned the thing since 1998 :)

Bloody hell bet thats quick 1850 cc :)

Got pulled today for having no front plate.....

Although more woried when they did a PNC check... For some reason my car has always been regitered as an Avensis... Not sure why but hey.

So now I have 2 traffic T5's with lights on and a a van. They called out a car fraud expert to check my vin plates etc and had an inspection.

Oh the embarrsment. By now I've been in the car some 40 mins, more worried that my car was a ringer etc and would be taken away from me... Guys gives it the all clear and a huge sigh of relief from me.....

Got a 30 quid fine and said thankyou... Guys were great and very interested in the car as a whole.

Learned my lesson :D :d :D

30 mins later they turned up at my house, oh god what have i done now.

They forgot to give me back my bank card and credit card back as proof who I was lol

Hello mate. Scarey. Check you bank statement as they probably ordered some goodies on it before giving it back to you!!:D