The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*cough* max power *cough* yellow supra

chilli

ok so maybe not the best car mag in the world (allegedly) lol but this months (new May edition) has a nice yellow gt3000 widebody yellow beast in there with a 680bhp greddy twin turrbo set up and a built engine to take 1000bhp+

maybe worth a look even if the article is too short and not very techy as usual...

shame the air intake in the headlight looks like an abortion lol, rest looking good imho, I even think the crazy rear wing suits it, it somehow manages to pull it off

I am ashamed to say that I have purchased this edition of this publication, drawn by the yellow Supra - and the fact I was bored at work!!

On the whole this mag is sh?t!! Although I thought the engine mods etc seemed to ring roughly true. Why does noone over here go for large twins?

Agree with the comment on the headlight/intake mod and yes, the article was too short. Also a few Supra pics later on at some of the drag events

J

The magazine's toilet paper.

I've still copies in the loft from the very first one through to when it started getting out of hand with daft bodykits and sex phone adverts. It was good when it first came out, or is that because I was 17 and had no taste, maybe a bit of both :)

Fly, the photographer for the magazine sat next to me in a pub in Heathrow a 3-4 years ago. I was going to ask him what the hell happened, but he was on the phone the whole time and I had to leave to catch a flight.