The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exspensive supra

jamesmark

e can`t smell Vielside but apart from taht its KO !

Its a nice example of a Veilside lookalike, if thats your ideal Soop then its not bad value. The alloys are quite nice (I`d have them) the bodykit for me is a no no as it would attract too much attention (the negative type). I`d better keep quiet about the value for money issue or my friend FlattyPuss might get offended but its not too bad in my opinion. It will get attention anywhere as its a bit OTT compared to the usual boring UK cars which have zero character !

If its up together then it`s worth the extra shillings.

Or go and buy a Citroen Zsara Picasso for £9,999 OTR

"Cor Mate that Citron Pic you got is Ace Mate !"

I rest my case

The Motor Industry today has lost its way !

:blink: :D :search:

My 1995 M may have been manufactured in 1994 according to the New Zealand website, the age isn`t an issue when you`re looking at an 12 or 13 year old car.

However I doubt you could find a 3 year old new car (with water based spray paint) in better condition than my old 11 year old car. I have very few stonechips on the front after 60,000 miles, my S2000 was awful after 18 months.

Soft paint is no good in an age of poor highway maintainance and it will deteriorate further !

:innocent: :) :p

My 1995 M may have been manufactured in 1994 according to the New Zealand website, the age isn`t an issue when you`re looking at an 12 or 13 year old car.

However I doubt you could find a 3 year old new car (with water based spray paint) in better condition than my old 11 year old car. I have very few stonechips on the front after 60,000 miles, my S2000 was awful after 18 months.

Soft paint is no good in an age of poor highway maintainance and it will deteriorate further !

:innocent: :) :p

Mine was M but I ended up wih 94 when taking it here. Must be late 94 so

Guest Flat4_ire
has supra prices went up? i only paid 6.5k for my tt on an L

man not gettin smart now but you know the situation on your car and why you paid that money for it :D

man not gettin smart now but you know the situation on your car and why you paid that money for it :D

the price of the car was paid then it became clear after i bought it what was up with it, there is a lot more involved in the saga than what has been told on the forum

besides when i bought mine there was a couple on autotrader and ebay at similar prices, so taking my dissapointing soop out of the equation i think prices have went up

but for a what we can only assume is a standard N/A bar the body kit that could be a replica and the alloys and a guess at the mileage its a bit pricey compared with other cars that have came on sale recently for a snip over 7k and they were TT's

Guest Flat4_ire
the price of the car was paid then it became clear after i bought it what was up with it, there is a lot more involved in the saga than what has been told on the forum

besides when i bought mine there was a couple on autotrader and ebay at similar prices, so taking my dissapointing soop out of the equation i think prices have went up

but for a what we can only assume is a standard N/A bar the body kit that could be a replica and the alloys and a guess at the mileage its a bit pricey compared with other cars that have came on sale recently for a snip over 7k and they were TT's

its only overpriced when someone pays that money for it, remember that ;) ur thread title should be "is this guy being a bit optimistic?" ;)

its only overpriced when someone pays that money for it, remember that ;) ur thread title should be "is this guy being a bit optimistic?" ;)

true, buty i think a question mark would have been better imo as it was meant as more a question, to find out if soop prices are up, as its was being complained at that the arse has fallen out of the supra market and the amount of chavs buying them, although the only soops i see is the ones at the meet