The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need help finding a supra PLEASE!!!

Guest 93mkiv7

Guest 93mkiv7

hey everyone!

im having a really hard time finding a good supra in my area...im in the process of selling my 93 RX-7 twin turbo. im selling it to a guy on saturday for 16k and i plan on using that to get a soop. the trouble is i am trying to find one with a targa top, and un-molested. i know in my price range i will be looking at a na but i would really like to find a manual somewhere around my price. if i have to ill get a auto and do the trani swap but REALLY dont want to do it. so im asking if anyone knows a good place to look for them, or any in my area (Fairfax VA)

thanks alot guys for all your help so far!

Guest 93mkiv7

mate if your changing from an Rx a standard supra NA isnt gonna be fast enough for you im sure

yeah i know, but the 7 just got to be too expensive to keep. i know it will be slow for a while but i hope to turbo it to get some power out of it;)