The mkiv Supra Owners Club

every performance manufacturer is making these

lockys96

yep, they are. everyone is making them

http://bag09pr000.auc.bbt.yahoo.co.jp/users/8/3/0/0/tempest_power_ip-imgbatch_1145694840/600x399-1145694840965519_revcatalyzer_e-bnr32_100.jpg

this is a WEDS CATALYZER.

Would this be the same a wedsport? if so i think Nic can get price

Apparently the police are being encouraged to do more road-side checks for cats on cars like ours...yes you only get a producer first time, but the second time...

Oh, and noise levels drop with a cat in place, so getting on track is less troublesome.

Plus you can buy into the wierdy-beardy-hippy bull$h1t, claiming cats are vital to preventing climate change, and feel good about yourself.

Apparently the police are being encouraged to do more road-side checks for cats on cars like ours...yes you only get a producer first time, but the second time...

Where has this come from? I hadnt heard this and have not yet heard of anyone getting checked.

Guest Garfy
Noise is actually becoming a real problem for track day goers.

This does my head in, why do people that don't like the noise live in houses that are near tracks, you can guarantee the track was there before they lived in the house.

Aaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it move!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously this is not a dig at you Gazboy.

This does my head in, why do people that don't like the noise live in houses that are near tracks, you can guarantee the track was there before they lived in the house.

Aaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it move!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously this is not a dig at you Gazboy.

id love to live there, cheaper house, with race track in back garden:p

Im currently mulling over whether to get a high flow cat like those shown when I come to decat my TT (ooh, the irony!). Im sure I read on another site that the police can impound your car on the spot if it fails a roadside emission test, admittedly I read this a good while back so the law may have changed or my memory may just be playing up.

Surely a high flow (sports) CAT is less restrictive than an old OEM CAT, with the added benefit of only needing 1 to keep tree hugging hippies happy??